Life after raw food, or back into the "abyss".

Well, hello, my dear friends! Long time I did not write and did not please you their thoughts and their experiments with nutrition. And you know, today, the very day when I have something to tell you and share with you.
My experiments are underway. And this experiment with the transition to normal food, I would call as "Back to the old age»
It has been passed about 5 months I stopped raw foodists. During this time, the body has changed dramatically in appearance, especially reflected in the face, and, of course, on the perception of the world.

1. What happened to the body?
In just a few months the body has lost its harmony, despite the fact that I was running hard every day, I am now jumping rope for 30-45 minutes a day and do at the gym almost every day. At first I did not notice the external changes, but after a while things started to manifest itself externally - is cellulitis, pimples, decreased energy, activity and skin tone. The skin has become flabby, become effeminate figure, as if I clocked myself 10 years to 5 months. Waist overgrown fat, even two workouts a day do not solve the problem)) Repeats story 2 year ago, when I started to intensively engage with the coach in the gym, obey sports diet of heavily engaged, and after 3 months still gained fat! !!))
Now I also eat under the sports diet. And gain fat, although in the morning - 45 minutes of cardio in the evening - strength training 1, 5 -. O'clock sort should not contribute to the deposition of fat, but on the contrary, lead to harmony)) but no
! And I once again proved itself on the experience it. The meat turned me into an old woman.
2. What happened to the person?
Look at the picture of my face on a raw food diet and a photo I took today, after 5 months vseedeniya or conventional food. Pechalka?))), Any girl would be upset by seeing such changes. But I'm happy. I am happy that once again on their own experience confirmed as usual food, vseedenie old body.
The bags under his eyes, red swollen eyes, pimples, visual wilting.
So that the experiment close and go back to the raw food diet, returning former tone, vitality, youthfulness and vitality.
About stamina - also significantly reduced endurance, especially last month when I started to eat on a strict diet of sport, before I did not get tired so quickly
. From today, I am beginning to enter the world of raw food and thank another experience for a new food for thought.
I hope my article and my experience will be useful to you, my friends.
To be continued.
All doubt on account of Photoshop, please read the full story.

Tags

See also

New and interesting