MOST USEFUL ARTICLE FOR PUMPING MUSCLES TO raw diet

- If you train with weights, it is not necessary to lean on nuts, avocados, coconuts or other fats, just because they are "useful and natural" Do you need the energy, keep the ratio of 10/10/80 (Diet Douglas Graham)

- If you want to be big and ripped and train you with all its peace-loving vegan should not sit on my ass on the couch, and saying that nothing grows. Quite simply, you want to be great - Rod weight, heavy weights, and increase the load as the plow horses in the hall, but not stroke the rabbits and not sticky on the Internet. Your veins are like a river through them has to chase the blood, and if you do not turn the blood to the body basic exercises, deadlift, squat, presses the rod, then there is stagnation of dirt. Not to mention the degeneration and weak character.

- Stay on the powerful waves! Want to be a relief and a healthy, fit and train your brain bleed and stop whining! Next to the gym, and if you can not get out of there, because the legs are tired, then sleep on your pancakes! A good workout, well done! Muscles grow when they rvesh approaches and basic exercises, when the sound of pancakes - native heart sound, but not when you sit in the VC to the pope

!  - Perform cardio! There should be no extra fat and belly or bum, run, ride a bike, runs out toxins

- Drink lots of good water, and not too lazy to learn how to make yourself an excellent water (details on page)

- Raw food diet does not mean health, just because it is the raw food diet. If you do not take into account the points of compatibility and fermentation, do not expect anything good, especially in sports. Eliminate complex "damp retseptiki" and oil. This is for the rescuers rabbits and damp drischey! No unnecessary additives and vitaminok. The fresh and natural the better.

- Replenish the fuel tank, you need calories, lots of calories. Eat fruit, fruit fruit fruit, but correct. Fruit should be sweet, bananas, apples, melons, vegetables and root crops smaller, more energy and glucose! Ripe, sweet raw fruit. The minimum number of thermally processed food, preferably without any

And, of course, enough to save the world if you did not save himself! Raw foodists, fruktorianets should not look like a Papuan from the island, he should not sit on the couch and stared at the TV. Lifestyle RAW is energy, movement, development, progress and training, I drisch but I am pure and enlightened, it's not about us.
I'm a man of the new wave, I have a trained mind and body, I am full of energy and I damn all 8 blocks ... This is about us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting