Calm raw foodists.

I noted for a another "side effect" of raw food. Earlier, before my acquaintance with the raw food diet, I thought I was a man quietly. And if you've heard the expression "calm like a boa constrictor," I always thought it was about me.

But then I realized - this is not calm, this restraint. And then not always. I subconsciously guard against conflict and stressful situations. But the current state of your can now safely be described as quiet. You go in the crowded transport: all hustle, swear, and I do not care. On rudeness pulls a smile in the face or just laugh that often do. Today, getting out of bus, awkward young man lit me on the head with his hand, trying to unwind it from the rail. And I at all did not care, I just smiled. Actually not even angry.

Hurry home: the driver slammed the door right in front of my nose the bus, I smiled again - moreover completely unconscious! Right addict feel. He walked along the road - neobhvatnaya aunt suddenly cut in front of me and started panting climb the stairs

. It is not only hampered my movement, but also forced the angry people walking behind. It should be more mention of the fact that I myself was in a hurry, since late for work. And in the end? Namely, he walked behind her and smiled sweetly - I did not care. Raw food is just as good, and nothing can bring me out of myself. And so every day! Is not a fairy tale?

Tags

See also

New and interesting