Raw food diet and epilepsy

I ask to be called Tanner. My real name - Montana, but has since left the show Hannah Montana, prefer the nickname. I'm from Portland, Oregon.

Today, August 20, 2013, I fruktorianets six months. I became a fruitarian, because he suffered from severe depression, repeated attempts to commit suicide (the latest February 19), I have epilepsy, I changed the power is not due to illness, but I have not had a single attack in the last half a year. Before that serious attacks have been at least once a month and repeated abundant saliva - daily. And all this has ceased since then, I became frutoriantsem.

- That is, wait, are you kidding? More than never ...

- No

- When was your last attack

? - In early February

Man, keep up the good work, it's amazing

I agree, I felt terrible, was weak. I do not like to talk about it, but I was not even able to help his mother with the move, I did not have the strength and energy to move the box and not fall into a swoon at the same time. Now I can run 8 miles (over 17 km) without stopping, on the condition that I not exhausted the lesson with Dr. Graham. In general, any attacks or depression, did not try to commit suicide, was not even thinking about it. In general, happy and healthy. I lost some friends during this time, the people who did not understand what I was doing and why, but I'm glad to be here at the Woodstock Fruit Festival (WFF) and accurately come here next year.

Yes, as you WFF?

Simply fantastic, I met people whom I can call my family. And this is only the second day. You can come to anyone, and they understand what you're feeling, you know you've been through, they were on the same path. Despite the fact that all the slightly different causes and history, we all strive to become better, healthier. And it's cool

The class that prompted you to try to think frutarianstvo, 80/10/10?

Try fruitarianism ... As an Apple fan, I knew that Steve Jobs was frutoriantsem. And after his last suicide attempt, I decided that I wanted to try to change their lives. I thought about fruitarianism, not knowing how to do it or any benefits of such power, literally nothing. I decided that I'll try. The next day, February 20, 2013 I bought some fruit: a couple of bananas, a couple of oranges, two apples. Eating just that, nothing else. It was a stunning change. I ate and noticed immediate results immediately. Today I eat 12 to 20 bananas every day, the same amount of oranges. I even went through the Banana Island - 30 bananas a day for 30 days. In an average day, I eat 4000 calories, so ... I eat a lot of fruit and I'm happy. Yes, I heard about it from Steve Jobs.

Fantastic, thanks to Steve Jobs, R.I.P. Until now changing the world =)

If you spoke to someone who was feeling the same as you 6 months ago, with suicidal thoughts or depression that could tell them?

What would all feel better, I told them ... if you want to do it. Just think about what you eat, because if you eat junk food, as I did ... I ate a lot of white sugar: Oreo, cakes. In my diet was too much artificial food. If you eat foods that violate your brain, of course, you can not feel good. Analyze what you eat and if you change your diet, I'm not a doctor and I can not say, but it can improve your health, make you a happier person and save your life.

Well said. Thanks, Tanner

Thank you

Tags

See also

New and interesting