Walnut meatballs

It has long been thought to make syroednye meatballs, but somehow it did not have the motivation. After amazing fkusnyh Crucina meatballs in a restaurant in Madrid, decided to try to be sure.

Basics prescription looking in the book Rainbow Green Live-Food Cuisine, where several variations of meatballs. Personally, I really like pecans in these recipes, but where they are hard to get, you can mix them Zamin walnuts with almonds, about 50/50. The author of this book does not use onion and garlic for reasons of Ayurveda. I added them. Instead of curry, you can add other seasonings -. Almost any

1, 5 cups of pecans
1/2 cup ground flax seed
3 stalks celery petiolar
1/2 cup cauliflower
1/3 cup fresh parsley
1 tsp
curry spices 1/2 tsp sea ​​salt
2 tbsp
lemon juice 1 tbsp olive oil

1. Nuts soak for 6-8 hours and rinse well.
2. In a food processor with the blade S (grinder), grind the nuts as much as possible, then add vegetables and seasonings, flaxseed and grind and mix everything until smooth. Add salt and spices to taste.
3. Roll into balls. In principle, you can eat them just like that. But I like them a little dry.
4. Put on a tray dryer to dry 2-6 hours at 45 degrees Celsius or 115 Fahrenheit. After two hours of meatballs already be there, but the longer dried, the more they dry out and warm as the outside.

Well kept up to 4 days in the refrigerator.

Tags

See also

New and interesting