Cream of corn (SYROEDCHESKY!). He SAUCE vegan dishes!

Today, my collection of useful light soups enriched. I made syroedchesky cream soup made from corn, and it is I am very pleased! I therefore hasten to share with you the recipe!

Especially in this class soup that is convertible soup or 'SGSN sauce ") First, it can be eaten as soup, both in the embodiment syroedcheskom and vegan (in this case, simply warm). Secondly, the flick of the wrist turns the soup ... the sauce! For example, they can be refilled salads or syroedcheskuyu "paste" from the zucchini. And from the vegan dishes with this sauce, you can eat rice, pasta, buckwheat and various snacks.

The ingredients we need are:

Corn (fresh or frozen) - 1 cup
Carrots - 1 pc.
Sweet pepper -. 1/2 pcs
Celery - 1 stalk
Cashew nuts (raw) - 1/2 handful (about 30-40 grams). In the photo I forgot to add cashews, you excuse)
Garlic -. 1 tooth
lemon juice - 1-2
tsp Spices - Pink Himalayan salt - 1/2 tsp ground ginger and turmeric - 1/3 tsp I - prepared mixture of freshly ground ginger and turmeric roots

The cooking process takes 3 minutes:

1. Vegetables cut into large chunks and add up in a blender. Carrots I rub on a coarse grater, as it is very hard and I feel sorry for too much work load my favorite blender.

2. To add the vegetables in a blender the remaining ingredients - cashews, garlic, lemon juice (I survive hands once in a blender), salt and spices. If possible, it is best to soak cashews in advance, at least 30 minutes and can be at night. Soaked cashews much faster and easier razmoletsya in a blender. But even without soaking in general, everything is fine turns.

3. Pour the water into a blender - about a glass. Similarly, I did not measure. Just I recommend that you add the water a little bit. First, 1/2 cup, and then just blow the water already when the blender is turned on. Until the consistency does not become creamy and smooth.

4. Click "Start" button and a minute later the soup is ready!

This soup can be served with homemade syroedcheskimi hlebkami. At home I have two kinds of bread: from flax, chickpeas and carrots and flax, sunflower seeds and carrots. Own preparation:

ak I wrote earlier in this article, this soup can be used as a salad dressing with raw zucchini, carrots and cucumber.

If you do not rawfoodist, this soup can warm up and there in the form of heat. Although he, too, is beautiful in the cold. I for example do not rawfoodist, but this soup I did not want to warm up. It is too tasty and fresh, to "kill" his cooking))) I filled in this spaghetti sauce made from corn. Here is such I turned corn meal)

a place you can use any pasta noodles, rice, buckwheat. And this sauce is perfect for appetizers of eggplant or zucchini pasta .... Experiment!

I must say - soup for everybody. I liked it very much, but my favorite has not estimated)

And here's another one of my company "SUPO-sauce" - green peas with mint

! Successful culinary experiments and healthy food in your kitchen!

Tags

See also

New and interesting