Stunningly delicious Syroedchesky Borsch

I want to share with you a recipe for a very tasty borscht, which I "hooked". It is so delicious that I ready to eat it almost every day.

Try to cook it at least once, and I'm sure you will cook it again and again.

Ingredients:

Chinese cabbage, 1/2 of head
beets, 1 pc.
carrots, 3 pcs.
dill, 1 bunch
Mandarin, 3 pcs.
orange, 1 pc.
juice of 1/2 lemon
water, 600 - 700 ml
. salt to taste

For the cream:

sesame seeds, 50 g.
sunflower seeds, 50 gr.
lim.sok, 1 tablespoon
salt to taste (1/4 tsp)
water (about 11-12 tablespoons)

Preparation:

Shred cabbage, salt and mash / rub her hands, so that it becomes softer and let the juice.

Carrots and beets rub on a coarse grater.

Orange and tangerine peel, if there is a bone - remove. Put in a blender, add the juice of 1/2 lemon, and beat until smooth.

The resulting sauce to fill the vegetables, add 600-700 ml of water.

Dill finely chopped (or not),

And add to the soup. Greens can take any.

Stir, if the soup is not salty - salt, and voila - soup ready

! Now prepare the "cream".

Sesame and sunflower seeds (sunflower) to grind into flour, add water, lemon juice, and salt, and stir or whisk in a blender.

I took sesame and sunflower seeds in equal proportions, but you can take and one thing, only for example sesame or sunflower seeds only. Or different proportions, depending on your taste preferences.

The "naked" form sour taste is not very because sesame slightly bitter. But in the borsch - the most it. Very tasty!

Syroedcheskaya cream of course very different from the usual, sour cream and even then it is difficult to call. Rather - sesame paste, not sour. But it has its own peculiarity. And it is combined with the soup is very cool.

When I poured myself a soup in a bowl, my little daughter, who 2 years and 7 months., Came to me and said she wanted to try.

After trying it away from me and a spoon and a plate, and has become very, saying vkuuusnoo ... how vkuuusnooo ...

This is for me the highest praise.

Tags

See also

New and interesting