Eat fruit ...

We all think eating fruits means just buy a slice and put them in his mouth. It's not as easy as you think. It is important to know how and when to eat them.

What is the right to eat fruit?

& Gt; This means do not eat fruit after a meal! * Fruits should be eaten on an empty stomach
& Gt; If you eat fruit correctly, it will play an important role in detoxifying your system, giving you a lot of energy for weight loss and other life activities.

Let's say you eat two slices of bread and then a slice of fruit. A slice of fruit is ready to go straight through the stomach into the intestines, but it is unable to do so.

At the same time, decay of food and enzymes and transformed into the acid. At the moment when the fruits come into contact with food in the stomach with digestive juices, and starts rotting. So please eat fruit on an empty stomach or before dinner! You have heard people complaining - every time I eat watermelon I burp, when I eat durian, abdomen inflates upwards when I eat a banana I feel like I have to run to the bathroom, etc. - Actually all this will not arise if you eat the fruit on an empty stomach. A mixture of fruit from other rotting food produces gas and hence you will bloat!

Graying, balding, nervous breakdowns, dark circles under the eyes-all this will not happen if you eat fruit on an empty stomach.

Orange and lemon sour and so they can be there in 20-30 minutes after eating, according to Dr. Herbert Shelton, who conducted a study on this issue. If you have learned the correct way of eating fruits, you already have the secret of beauty, longevity, health, energy, happiness and normal weight.

If you need to drink fruit juice - drink only fresh fruit juice instead of cans. You can not even drink juice that has been heated. Do not eat cooked fruits because you do not get the nutrients. You can only enjoy the taste. Heat treatment destroys all the vitamins.

But there is a whole fruit is better than drinking juice. If you should drink the juice, drink, sip by sip, slowly, because you have to mix it with your saliva before swallowing. You can take a 3-day fruit diet to cleanse your body. Just eat fruits and drink fruit juices for 3 days, and you will be surprised when your friends tell you how radiant you kind!

KIWI: Tiny but mighty handful. It is a good source of potassium, magnesium, vitamin E and fiber. The content of vitamin C in it twice more than in citrus.

Apple: An apple a day drives the doctor away! Although an apple has a low content of vitamin C, antioxidant, and it contains a lot of flavonoids, which enhances the activity of vitamin C, thus helping to reduce the risk of colon cancer, heart attack and stroke.

Strawberry: Protective fruit. Strawberry has a high antioxidant among major fruits and protect you from cancer, strengthens blood vessels, purifies from clogging free radicals.

Citrus: the sweetest drug. Eating 2-4 oranges a day, you can get rid of the common cold, lower cholesterol, prevent and dissolve kidney stones, as well as reduce the risk of colon cancer.

WATERMELON: Coolest way to quench your thirst. Composed of 92% water, it also has a giant dose of glutathione, which helps boost our immune system. It is also a major source of lycopene - an anti-oxidant. It contains vitamin C and potassium.

Guava and Papaya: Vitamin C. Guava is also rich in fiber, which helps prevent constipation. Papaya is rich in carotene, this is good for your eyes.

Drinking Cold water after a meal = Cancer! For those who like to drink cold water, this article is relevant. Very nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will contribute to hardening of the fatty things that you just ate. This slows digestion. Once this "sludge" reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. Very soon it will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

A serious note about heart attacks. Everyone should know that there is always a sore left arm during a heart attack. Pain may be in the jaw. There can be first chest pain during a heart attack. Nausea and intense sweating - are also common symptoms. In 60% of men heart attack happens during sleep. They can not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and let us know. The more we know, the more chances to survive.

A cardiologist says if everyone who gets this mail sends it to 10 people, you can be sure that we save at least one life.

Tags

See also

New and interesting