MAGIC TRICKS .. HAPPY LIFE

"Mental breakfast»

What do you think most of the morning, when you wake up?
So, what we think about every day, barely awake, and going on in our lives. I suggest you "feed" themselves in the morning vitamin "mental breakfasts." This positive thoughts, which create not only today, but also your future and all your happy life.

Recipes mental breakfast:

- Today the most wonderful day;
 - What a beautiful morning;
 - I'm the happiest man in the world;
 - I am a magnet for good luck;
 - Today will bring me success;
 - A wonderful life;
 - Today I am lucky;
 - Today is the day arrived;
 - Get up, a name you expect great things
!
"Magic Elixir»

Type in your favorite cup of purified or mineral water is warm enough. Take in your hand, raised it to his lips and begin to start talking. You make the magic elixir. Undertone sentences that you want to have in life. For example: I am rich (yet), happy (s) lucky (s), love and love (s), handsome, successful
«Mirror»

You come up to the mirror and greet reflected. Joy and love. You smile yourself and remember who you really are. The unique, talented, successful person. Wonderful people. Beautiful woman or a man. Remind yourself of their divine origin.

"Door»

When you go forth over the threshold of his house, say to yourself. "Today is the lucky, lucky, wonderful day" Or, "The whole universe supports me on my way ..." And boldly go into the new day, knowing that luck is on your side, now that you're not alone, with you - the whole universe .. These simple methods significantly transform your life ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting