Not yours will never be yours!

The site publishes the text of a psychologist and coach Lydia Ahremchik, in which the author ponders whether to work on a relationship that is too hard is not exactly succeed. < Until recently, I thought that if a relationship is something does not add up, something on them to work . You may need something to review in itself, to listen to a partner, change in yourself some money. I even saw in this some kind of personal and spiritual growth. And how! "Everyone - our teacherĀ».

Of course, if he says that you are selfish, you definitely need to prove: "No, no, I'm for you, I just think of you." If he thinks you're careerists, you begin to be exhausted: perhaps professional success - it's really bad. If he says he loves not made up of women in sports shoes, you start to be painted only when he does not see and buy something comfortable, but not what you like. Then all your friends one day become fools, and you look stupid TV shows and transfer to blunt.

And there is in this no personal growth. True.

All this is doing to you a man, because you have low self-esteem, and because you let him do it. And there is nothing you do not need to build. Every man - a teacher? Okay, I teach, assess what you needed this experience and new knowledge about himself went on. And before it noticed that a man on you their complexes and expectations hang. Let the teacher at first he was treated.

Why am I saying this? If at any point relationships you suddenly realize that you need on something to work or to build something, to hell with such a man. Not yours is. There is just and useful to all your will, it is time to finish. Either you take in all of your glory, and the aggregate of qualities, or - the next.

A crisis - yes, there are. Only there is a difference: you are discussing how to use a tube of toothpaste, and you discuss that someone has to be kinder. The first - the question of behavior and mutual agreement, the second - personal characteristics. And here, if not, how much will never be.

Text Lilies Ahremchik source Kluber

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting