Learn to be happy.

Every day for 10 minutes, eyes closed inspire yourself positive constructive ideas. You say to yourself: "Every cell in my body heals, cleansed and reborn. Blood flows freely and easily, it is clean, fresh and healthy. My blood vessels elastic, young, clean, healthy. The brain is functioning well. All organs in excellent condition and working properly, they are healthy, clean, fresh. Every day I get healthier, younger, stronger. Every day I feel better and better. " If you believe in these words and say them sincerely (and it may not be immediately, but be sure it will), then the result will not take long. No wonder the Bible says that "in the beginning was the Word." The word and the truth is the beginning of all beginnings. What are our words and thoughts - so are we. There is a law of health: "I feel the way I think of myself».

Learn all that you do, do it with pleasure. Eating, eating food, do not think about how this is useful and how it needed to be filled, but only that you do it for fun. When we try to enjoy food, we automatically begin to eat properly, that is properly chewed it slowly for a long time, slowly. Doing exercise, too, think only about their own pleasure. Do not overload yourself yourself, push yourself to train when it is not able to do. Remember useful only what is done with pleasure. Everything else is bad.

More often think about what you can please yourself. But beware of false pleasures. Sometimes a person thinks, overeating, so it pleases you. But this is self-deception. In fact, after this "joy" usually becomes quite happy and not too bad, and the body and soul. Remember:

true joy - this is the joy that passes and leaves a pleasant memory on their own good and joyful mood. Stick to these pleasures, and chooses for himself only those treats that are not wrapped and then a bad side - bodily and mental torments. And then all of life will gradually become joy.

Learn to see the people around her, which is even worse than you are now. Learn to empathize with them and gives them confidence and optimism. But do not humiliate their pity. Taking pity on the person, you only strengthen him in his distress. It is better to trust in him in that he would get the forces to get out of their misery and diseases. Learn how to help such people as their forces, but not to the detriment of themselves and their interests. When you help others, without prejudice to yourself, you are helping and himself.

Learn to behave as if you are all safely - no matter how you do things in fact, what is your health really is. What we think about ourselves, the more we become - do not forget about it! But do not make their behavior showing off when you want to show other people that you would like all is well. Do this not for others but for themselves, even in private. When we keep our head up high and say to ourselves that we are fine, we are your positive thoughts attract into our lives being.

Tags

See also

New and interesting