The answer WHY

When everything sucks, I'm not running away, not flying, not polished, not smooth down. I just live in it “sucks”, keep quiet and allow myself to continue to sink. It's actually scary, which is why I boast. But the best thing that happened to me, happened due to the fact that when I started to sink, I continued to sink.

And at the bottom was not the bottom and the other side. And with motherhood. I went through this whole Apocalypse “My life is over and why all this”. And I'm not healed of his “higher sense.” I just waited until the answer came to why.

And here it is:

Never in your life be the most opportunity to clear your world from the empty husk. If you thought happiness was in shiny studs or flooring Zebrano, you'll realize what crap you've spent precious time of their own, live life how young was your little joy.

They will remain, even if you wish, you can share them with your child, but your life will open the joy of a completely different depth. You will be sorry that you spent half his life on such nonsense as to decorate the house, like egg, and you try not to spend its second half as mediocre.

You will gain the ability to compress time and live three lives instead of one. The joy that will remain in your life will bring you much more fun, because of the time they will be less and you won't waste it on nonsense. Whatever you like – movies, books, gatherings with friends, cooking – you will quickly learn how to get rid of the second rate, and choose the good. You will understand the difference between a waste of time and filling time, and learn to fill it with valuable and important things.

You will become more courageous. The fears that stood in the way, you will have to overcome. You were afraid of the authorities – you will become the most disruptive mother. You were too shy to communicate with strangers – you will not even notice how to stop being shy. You will learn to defend their rights, and learn to compromise. You will have free crash courses on psychology, negotiation, attention and concentration.

You will discover a lot of abilities, which I never suspected, and suddenly realize – that you are strong, Mature, bold, reckless, gentle, caring, open, loving and there is anything about which you were unaware? You will learn a lot and much older. The presence of the child will constantly push you out of your comfort zone and that is where life begins.

You finally understand that you love and what you want. You will no longer grovel for the sake of, or to push away in fear. You will have to find your boundaries of comfort and uphold them, you will have to learn to hear and see someone other than yourself. You will be slimmer, wiser, stronger. You will learn to speak so that you heard, learn to say “no” and accepting “no”, learn to beg and learn to concede.

The child will never meet your expectations. It will make you understand how foolish to build expectations. The child will not adapt to your plans. You will understand how pointless it is to make plans. You will learn a great ability to make life, in its immediate joys and frustrations, you will begin to love life and every second acutely, instead of living in the glossy marketing.

You will learn to see through the patterns and stereotypes. You will learn to see people – not their clothes, success or status. Your social circle will change your relationship with men will change. You won't be wasting time on empty chatter with empty people near you will those who are really close, and leave those whom you've been wasting time and life.

You will no longer be killed on the job. You will continue to love her, if that's your favorite job, but you learn to separate the wheat from the chaff, and will no longer be killed for the sake of something unknown. Speaking the business language, you will have a healthy balance.

You will learn a lot. You will learn to understand girls with tattoos and will deal in football. Some of it you will like it and some don't, but in any case the life you have will become wider and deeper.

You will learn how to give not for thanks, but because it's great. You will no longer be dependent on market economy relationships, your relationships will become real, alive. As with children and with others.

You will no longer have to prove anything to your parents. You finally grow up, and accept them, too, in all their imperfection, with love and quiet understanding. Their taunts will cease to hurt you, their stupidity will have pricked. You will no longer be constantly offended as a teenager, and suddenly realizing and accepting them, you will be able to understand and accept yourself and your child, all with the same love and quiet understanding.

And most importantly – you'll learn to love. You will realize that love is not throwing in the frenzy of fruit-hormonal foreplay, no tenderness to cramps in the cheeks chubby little hands, not smug pride from the fact that he's going to Harvard (though these emotions will also periodically be present) and it's all about something else. Love is the inner covering force to support that person in his desire to be true. This is an intimacy that you spent your life looking for the parents and partners – in advance, advance trust throughout the life of other creatures.

10 mistakes that will ruin your daughter's life

19 simply brilliant tips for parents

And you will have a choice.

This closeness to reject, closing plans, habits and stereotypes, building a wall between you expectations and disappointments, to end up again to prove to myself that there is on earth no love, no intimacy, no happiness and love once and for what, and remain a cynical, unhappy and right.

Or this closeness to adopt, protecting her from their follies, values, expectations and plans to meet in the open, taking up the challenge to change, to learn, to grow. And never be right, and to live and to love.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.womanfrommars.com/thinking-mommy-notes/otvet-zachem/

Tags

See also

New and interesting