Exercise with which your business will go uphill

with each of us, it happens, it happens that we find ourselves in negative thoughts captive for a long time can not get out of it. Psychologist Janice Vilhoer offers one effective way to help overcome depression and begin to see the positive side of life.

Today Website to share with you this simple technique. Exercise is as follows:

We need to take notes, and before going to bed to write down three things that you like about yourself in the past day. Waking up in the morning, read the list before you wake up. Make so within 30 days.
People who are depressed, to make such a list is a big job, because they no longer think about what they do not like it a, and switch to something else, more joyful and inspiring, incredibly difficult.

When we think a lot about something, we begin to pay attention only to what corresponds to our way of thinking.

If a person who is a party in a depressed mood, gets a night 10 compliments and one unflattering comments about his "interesting" shirt, then he came home, he will focus on the controversial quip: "What's wrong with my shirt ... Maybe I look silly in it. All exactly the thought that I looked like an idiot. Why I still do not like people? This is so humiliating. "And about 10 compliments and do not remember.

What are the benefits of the proposed exercise?

If methodically execute it, then eventually self-esteem, self-respect, and that will benefit the state of health in general. By forcing yourself to think positive, we get rid of negative thoughts, and they gradually go away from our lives. We learn to hear and accept compliments, ceased to engage in excessive self-flagellation.

But it should be remembered that alone is not enough awareness of how the exercise. No good for our mental health will be. It's the same thing as to understand why a treadmill, but never trained on it. A positive result is displayed only when we act

via www.flickr.com/photos/8210815 @ N06 /

Tags

See also

New and interesting