On the power of greed.

"What the hell, theory, and so I understood everything, I just did not have enough energy !!! Just give me the strength ... and I'll do everything for you! Only I have to much .. »
Real dialogue on the network.

Scientific fact: the human body has an energy content equivalent to the charge of several hydrogen bombs (from 3 up to 5). The question is, where it's all going away ??!

Very often we hear: "Force is not at all! So much I spend on life, family, work, that a loved one is not, and how much I could !!! ". The question arises: who, in fact, prevents us reconsider its "expenditure" and rebuild his life daily?

It is believed that in the first place - a skewed idea of ​​their true needs, wants beautiful, fashionable, "brand" of life - life show, focused on demonstration around their material achievements. Unconditional acceptance of advertising slogans and models constantly imposes on us certain stamps behavior, perception. And in fact, to blame for our own laziness. Constant indulgence itself. Small weaknesses, which then develop into one big "can not", "do not want", and eventually to the final - "for me it is impossible».

Man, first of all, lazy to think for themselves, to recognize, evaluate, and develop their own opinions. This is the reason, and the fundamental principle of all the problems. I do not want to rummage in hundreds of books, tinker, experiment and batter his (!) Head against the wall to find the answer, I would like to receive a ready answer, without straining. I want to copy from the appropriate character ready model of attitude, to fasten it on themselves as proud cut dress and enjoying their own awesome.

The same attitude they carry on the spiritual and magical spheres, genuinely wondering why they can not. Masters accused of concealing techniques, energy, information. Complain to God, karma and all that turned up, continuing to pull their greedy little hands to the Master with the insistent "give!". So, fellow clones, "miracles do not happen, the pots do not fly» ©. Enlightened mind a stranger will not work, even for big money ...

So, idlers and parasites understood. Sail on ©. Otherwise. Hyperactive, impatient bustler seeking to do everything in one fell swoop, independent outrageously Owls, who for all their views, which they, in turn, will inevitably understand where they are going.

There are things that seem obvious or those from outside. Especially when not concern us personally. For example, everyone knows that excess calories are not useful from overeating - or fats swell or, in extreme cases, volvulus can earn. However, people in the Macs does not become smaller. Burst, as if all the polls - at the peak of the growing organism hormonal maturation or going "straight right now" to start on Everest.

Meanwhile, in order to maintain the tone of the body's energy intake must match the number consumed. The laws of conservation of energy work everywhere. Accumulated - to spend or transform into something more dense. Unable to recycle - get fat useless ballast, heartburn, colitis, indigestion and other "joyful" distortions in the system.

Why am I here delve into the physiology? In this case, it is the simple analog of energy processes occurring in the energy body.

When a person begins to use practices that contribute to the accumulation of energy, the first reaction of the body - the euphoria. "God - it cries out - as I feel good, I feel !!! All flows, all the traffic! I am happy and sated at last. " Like famished on diets glamorous monkey, it eagerly asking more and more. The brain, stunned by the abundance of happiness hormones, lose their vigilance. Meanwhile, high-quality processed much energy the body may not unaccustomed. And fellow begins to swell. Naturally.

From the awareness of the fullness of colors and sensations that are not available non-practicing weight, quantity and depth of thought, which are in abundance generates obkormlenny brain swells sense of self-importance. A human is aware of its uniqueness, literally before our eyes is changing dramatically - straightened his shoulders, puffed out his cheeks, speech becoming more "zagadoshnymi" and arrogant. The final close.

Generally, the specific features of this condition can be listed for a long time and colorfully. Here and increased efficiency, which often slips into normal fussiness. And attempts to shovel hung projects over the years. And start something radically new, usually global and monumental. And the desire to bring to his task as many as possible. Moreover, the failure or unwillingness of others to accept "new horizons", a person often gives a very aggressive reaction. As a result, friends are beginning to look askance and avoided unobtrusively newly society "messiah." In introverts, on the other hand, is normally closed, and turns into a natural taciturnity seclusion and arrogant unwillingness to "cast pearls before pigs." A bit boring nerds turn into complete. Creative individuals are included in the strip sverhplodotvornogo creativity, and, being in a state of euphoric, can not stop even for sleep and food, from which quickly and inevitably run out of steam. And so on, variations in weight.

In general, as a result of uncontrolled inflation, in the absence of the transformation of this whole mass of raw energy, every character trait, whether positive negative, outlines more clearly. Man swells, and reliefs of his personality more clearly displayed. What once looked under a microscope, it is seen in full growth, and most importantly, this growth continues to retain its already increasingly difficult. As a result, comrade blows wave energy volumes which he simply can not control.

Failure could provoke any slight situation change. Since the person is not used to handle this volume of energy, its energy system is unstable, and therefore, the least enough "surge." For example, do not appreciate another deep thought. Do not set down in the deep "CG" on his esoteric level slope. Even just do not call back or go off-hook to His call. In short, when a critical mass is reached, a spark.

As a rule, failures are accompanied by scandals, quarrels with others reproachfully of misunderstanding and "spiritual limitations" end exclusion, depression, apathy and resentment in the whole wide world. Again, complain of God, karma, and everything on the list. The higher the rise, the harder they fall. Recovery is long and painful. However, there are individuals who are running around in circles for years, ultimately, it is still "burn out" and depart for the next world, or in a madhouse.

Conclusion. Citizens, do not be greedy! Energy was before you were born, and will after your death, it is not soviet sausage, it is not over, enough for all. And take your time. For any change takes time. You can quickly reach, but to fix the result, keep, make it permanent and unchanging, that's the hardest part. It takes time and consistency in practice.

Run a marathon once or even two or three, it is not the same thing as running it on a daily basis: relaxed, easy and relaxed. To achieve this ease can only be months, years runs, resulting in trained muscles, the heart, the respiratory system - the whole body.

Tags

See also

New and interesting