MAN - creator. The path to true.

ARTICLE very strong!

The life of most people resembles Groundhog Day. Early wake up, sitting in traffic jams eight hours office slavery with a break for lunch, again plugs the evening with beer and the TV or the Internet, a drunken Friday weekend hike with your family and children shopping mall ... A series of events each year, winter vacation, 14 and 23 February, on March 8, May holiday, Victory Day, summer holidays, birthdays and New Year all over again.

Social zombies live by the principle "consume, multiply, Live for Weekend» [«Consume, Reproduce, Live for the Weekend!»]. Or "consume, work, Die" when it comes rougher. Everyday work, then leisure time at the computer screen or in a drunken company or in pursuit of a new purchase, a portion of sex or dose of entertainment, and in the morning again work, and so the circle.

They live in the expectation of graduating from high school, then high school or college, then the wedding, and - before you spend the rest of his years in anticipation of pensions and settlement of credit and mortgage payments - when born and grow up children who will also wait until finish school , then the university / college, when will the wedding, pay their mortgages, their children grow up, who also live on the above scenario ... Unless you want to terminate the existence of such a movement to high-end.

Creation of the majority rests on three pillars - the desire to dominate, sexual satisfaction and desire delicious and satisfying life. Power, sex and money - a "Holy Trinity" of the modern unconscious religion, three hooks, do not give to get off the "Matrix", three of the parasite, swinging the human energy "fuel" systems. These three elements, the three heads of the mythical snake, interconnected, mutually energized and support each other. Strengthening one another leads to saturation.

If the essence of human life, the consumer - it is work, entertainment, reproduction and consumption, man-creator describes, as the name implies, the creation of new and useful things to improve, develop and harmonize the world. Consumer - a person weight, of which the vast majority. Sozidateley a fraction, but they lead the world in motion. Consumers do not decide for themselves, they follow the trends. Creators - the trend set.

Man-consumer only takes uses values. He is looking for a thrill in consumption [entertainment, sex, shopping and demonstration Ponto]. Man Creator itself creates values ​​and experience the buzz in creating something useful.

Man-consumer sees happiness by achieving external goals - the accumulation of wealth, the acquisition of property, etc. Man Creator finds happiness in the building.

Man listening to consumer society with its programming, live in reality created by TV and the media, thinks as prompt on the screen / monitor. Man Creator listens to himself first and foremost, has its own powerful reality based on what he learned and saw himself.

Confidence, attitude and value system of the Consumer Rights is held on the reactions of others and the value of its assets. That is, I am sure of myself as long as me well are around, whether give me the women [and what], if I have a flat [and what], if I have a car [and how] how prestigious my work clothes which brands I put on what device I'm talking to ... etc.

Confidence, attitude and values-Man creator rests on who he is, what he can do what he is doing what he is doing useful.

That is, the inner core-Man creator based on the mission level, and the confidence of consumers in the Spider-level property and the reaction of others, ie, on transient values. If it collapses, that are based on these values ​​- the collapse and confidence.

A person consuming work necessary for livelihood and entertainment. And to realize themselves and to equate his identity he would be with how he spends leisure time. In man-creator of the work [almost always] is the realization of his personal mission.

The meaning of human life, the Consumer: to work - for the money, the money - for the sake of entertainment and acquiring Ponte, Ponte - for the sake of sex and raising self-grandeur. Well, play the light of their own kind. What is the meaning of human life-creator?

Create and leave behind something that will be useful and will outlive him. Create and leave behind something that will make the world better.

Man-consumer measures the value of their dignity in their homes, the brand of the car, smartphone suit. The dignity of man-creator utility is measured by his deeds - he made that he built what he did, how he had a real benefit their business.

In other words, man-consumer respects himself for what he is, and man-Creator - for what he does.

In our opinion, the true intrinsic value - it is not achieving the external goals, it is not car, not the area of ​​the home, not branded clothes and trendy Soup, not the amount in the bank account, and not how many women you've had. True self-worth that will remain after death - these are the fruits of his creative labor.

Getting rid of consumerism as a way of life and the way to creation takes place just across the comprehension of the social programming and, as a consequence, through self-knowledge, finding harmony with oneself, self-sufficiency, and the pursuit of happiness. Happiness comes to a man when he ceases to chase the "ideals" and imposed his goals himself and takes things as they are and live "in the moment».

"The real courage is not the heroic efforts to achieve external goals, and determined to go through a terrible experience collision with itself. As long as the individual does not find his true self in himself, any attempt to give meaning to life through the manipulation of the outside world and to achieve external goals remain fruitless and ultimately doomed to failure quixotic "- so put this psychologist and philosopher Stanislav Grof .

Here I do not want to be misunderstood. I'm not saying that "money - is evil," "greed - sin," we must abandon the earnings go to the mountains for enlightenment and to be poor, but righteous. Sure, money is very important, as they give the relative financial freedom. But making money - is not a goal in a global sense. This is to ensure their livelihoods. This is especially true when the earned money for nothing, they mined to simply pull on entertainment and unnecessary things. Buying and accumulation "status" property is also not the goal, it is consumerism.

Man aiming his life as much as possible to earn and buy an expensive property, sooner or later, will be in a situation where he will realize that he has a thing, but there is no meaning in life. With all the gloss, luxury and glamor can not replace the feeling of happiness, joy, feeling that he lives in the present.

Looking good does not mean internal happiness, a person will not feel satisfied, whatever wealth he would not himself surrounded. That is why many top businessmen, politicians and show business stars try to muffle their inner vacuum in alcohol, drugs, secular parties and sexual perversions, which are fond of telling the media by issuing a "status" activities for signs of "beautiful life».

In simpler and shorter, should endeavor not to succeed, and to ensure that your life is meaningful.

Well, when a person is unable to combine with material prosperity inner contentment. But just for this purpose and need - to ignore the pressure of society and look for yourself. How to come to creation? No universal recipes. The main thing - to listen to yourself, look, even by trial and error, a niche in life and do what you like, what you do best, and that benefits people.

No matter what you are building - designing or building a building, write a picture, music or books, creating a creative product, build a healthy business, teach or give advice - not important. The main thing - to create with love what you love and what you do best. Even if you're not helping out with this income in the form of money, still life with meaning, with positive goal much richer races consumers for a new dose of pleasure, sex and Ponto, meaningful existence dull inhabitants. This life, compared with the same, becomes quite different, bright colors.

Tags

See also

New and interesting