Keanu Reeves:

"I can not become a part of the world where their husbands their wives dressed like women of easy virtue, showing off all the things that should be cherished. Where there is no concept of honor and dignity, and in the words of the people can be invoked only when they say "I promise." Where women do not want children, and men do not want a family. Where suckers consider themselves successful driving his father's car, and anyone who has a little bit of power trying to prove to you that you are nothing. Where people hypocritically say they believe in God with a glass of alcohol in their hands, and with the absence of the slightest understanding of their religion. Where the concept of jealousy, it is considered shameful, and modesty - a disadvantage. Where people have forgotten about love, but only looking for the best option partner. Where people repair their machines every rustle, sparing neither money nor time, and themselves look so shabby that only an expensive car can hide it. Where guys spend on drink their parents' money in nightclubs, grimacing under primitive sounds, and the girls in them because of this fall. Where M and M no longer differ and where all of this together is called freedom of choice, but those who choose a different path - branded backward despots. I choose my way, it is a pity that I did not find the same understanding from the people that most of all he was looking for ... "

Tags

See also

New and interesting