Adventure sad Keanu Reeves





The story began in June 2010 when a photographer saw sad Keanu Reeves sitting on a bench and eat a sandwich.
Look at it was sad.
Soon there was a 3D figurine carved from numerous Keanu fotozhab.
Thus were born the adventures sad Keanu Reeves.

Also see:
Keanu Reeves (4 photos)
Keanu Reeves and world history plot (10 photos)
Another otzheg Keanu (9 photos)
Keanu Reeves held a birthday party in New York (8 photos)
Hard life Keanu Reeves (6 photos)
Adventure sad Keanu Reeves


1. The author of this blog has created a photographic project, has flown all over the world.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

2. The light is not reflected by Keanu - as if he has no place in these photos.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

3. "I thought I would like a sad Keanu - says photographer Alexis C. Madrigal. - Maybe a sandwich? So I decided to take him to the store ».

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

4. The light is constantly lit it at odd angles.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

5. Maybe he would like to make your own sandwich? I put it on the head cheese.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

6. But he was not interested.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

7. It seems to prefer ready-made sandwiches.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

8. The Department of fruit he tried grapefruit.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

9. But it more like a melon.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

10. But nothing could cheer up a sad Keanu.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

11. I do not retreat. I took him to play basketball.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

12. And even took the hill.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

13. Gave him a ride on a metal horse.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

14. Listen to the plate.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

15. But he continued to grieve.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

16. Maybe he needed a friend? Another sad Keanu? I put him on the copier.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

17. The clerk told me that you can not leave the lid open, but I was afraid to crush Keanu cover, so we just shut down all unnecessary.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

18. Create a copy does not work.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

19. Therefore, if he so chose to be alone, I decided to let it be in nature.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

20. Smell the roses, Keanu.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

21. Admire the world of plants.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

22. hang out among the green garlic.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

23. The color is beautiful.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

24. Climb up a tree.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

25. Smell mint.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

26. Cabbage is delicious when her cook.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

27. Then I turned to the culture. Maybe read, Keanu?

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

28. Or maybe you prefer eastern religion?

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

29. Before you liked the piano!

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

30. Or, do painting?

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

31. Pat the cat - it really helps.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

32. But it is still sad.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

33. It was so sad.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

34. Sooooo sad.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

35. Just did not want to get out of bed.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

36. The sad Keanu need a girl - I decided. I brought him the profiles of different girls, but he did not care.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

37. I tried to get him to go on a blind date. He turned away from the computer.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

38. I put it in front of the sign "Fun", hoping that this somehow helps.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

39. He was even sadder. So sad that he had found a box and sat there, sad, among dandelions.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

40. Then I briefly lost sad Keanu, but very quickly found. He met someone and was happy.

Adventure sad Keanu Reeves

Source: bigpicture.ru