Heroes fotozhab

"Oscar", "Golden Globes" and other awards bombeznye - still not an indication that the star loves people. That's when celebrity fotozhabu begin, it is a sincere and incorruptible evidence PEOPLE love to this person))). The most popular Hollywood heroes fotozhab in RuNet began two actors is not comedy - Leonardo DiCaprio and Keanu Reeves. Among fotozhabberov they are known as "Jolly Leo" and "Sad Keanu ReevesĀ».

I invite you to enjoy a portion of humor from domestic fotozhabberov.

Thus, the "Jolly Leo." The history of this meme began last year when one of the paparazzi filmed Leonardo DiCaprio, walking briskly during the filming of "The Beginning". Photography was so picturesque that it immediately spread through blogs and then someone thought zazhabit it. Now fotozhab with cheerful Leo Nemer - thousands of them!

Here is the original photo of the very

This "masterpieces" fotozhabberov

Keanu Reeves came under fire fotozhabberov after paparazzi photographed him sitting on a bench in the park with a bun in the hands. It seems, then Reeves was not the best period in my life, but, ironically, it fotozhaby sad Keanu really laugh forced users all over the world

This is where the legs grow all fotozhab with a sad Keanu

When the flow fotozhab to sad Keanu began to dry up, the actor gave a new food fotozhabberam. The Daily Mail newspaper published a very chotko picture in which the actor carries a video camera in his hands somewhere in the blue distance, while his face expressed genuine joy and happiness. The new Internet meme called "Happy KeanuĀ»

I was particularly touched by this fotozhaba - cheerful and happy Keanu Leo on the background of a blossoming meadow. Down with sadness!

Tags

See also

New and interesting