The couple have lived together for 72 years. But on the last day of their life the incredible happened!

Those who do not believe in eternal love, you should read these lines. After all, the history of Standards and Gordon could melt the heart of even the most hard-boiled cynic.

Gordon Yeager (Gordon Yeager) and flow rates (Norma Stock) had known each other since school. They were the first love each other and got married the next day, after Norma graduated from high school. About the further destiny of the couple fit to write novels, because their life together was like one big fairy tale. They lived in perfect harmony and literally could not step a step without the other.

Norma and Gordon gave birth to and raised four beautiful children. One of the children told their parents about the wonderful relationship: "It may seem strange, but most of all my mom and dad loved just being next to each other. For example, my father never even left the house before his mother, even if she was going for a long time. He certainly it was waiting to take her hand gallantly and go with her ».

Happy couple have lived side by side in '72, when the tragedy occurred. Gordon and Norma were in a car accident ... Both were immediately taken to the intensive care unit. However, the injuries were too severe, and age did not allow the body to recover from such an incident.

Nevertheless, the couple until the last breath remained close and tightly holding each other's hands. A few hours later the heart of 94-year-old Gordon stopped ... But the machinery continued to record weak heart! It turned out that love old people so tightly held hands that transmitted pulse Standards Gordon. His chest was beating her heart!

Less than an hour norms too was gone ... It looks like she just could not live without his faithful spouse. I think that now they become inseparable two angels in heaven.

This story is like a fairy tale, in which the couple lived happily ever after and died in one day.

: Ofigenno.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting