Cancer Prevention in the Indian

Hindu believers in India believe that if you drink fresh cow urine, it can prevent cancer. Hindus believe that the cow is a sacred animal, and argue that her urine has divine healing properties. Jairam Singhal drinking cow urine for ten years. "I was suffering from diabetes, but when I began to drink urine, my blood sugar levels returned to normal. In the morning I start drinking cow urine, "says 42-year-old man.

A large number of people come to the Indian city of Agra and collected in cow shelter. Among these people, there are cancer patients, and they want to see the benefits of cow urine. Eat cow urine can to prevent cancer, tumors, diabetes, tuberculosis and those who have stomach problems. Yet many say that cow urine helps with hair loss.

"Cow's urine was mentioned in ancient Hindu scriptures. Therefore, no one doubts its beneficial properties. But urine should only be by a virgin cow and her need to drink just before sunrise. It is this urine has the best effect, "says the priest Ramesh Gupta.

Despite this, there are people who oppose it. But Singhal says that it is only a matter of time, and soon people realize the benefit of cow urine. Urine can be applied to the manufacture of various medicines, toothpaste, eye drops, and other things. But this will happen only when people are aware of the true properties of urine.

Tags

See also

New and interesting