It seems that she simply photographed with his dog, but look what in her hand ...

Mary Beth Eslari hugged and kissed her husband, Lieutenant Eric Eslari, before he went to work. She'd had no idea that was the last time her husband confessed in love. The company car drunk driver crashed into Eric. An hour later Lieutenant Eslari died in hospital, leaving his wife and six children ...

During the accident, along with Eric finds his service dog - a German shepherd named Black. Despite the fact that the dog was severely injured, he did not want to leave his partner. Only when Mary Beth arrived at the scene of the accident, she was able to persuade the Black away from Eric.

It is difficult to imagine that had experienced Mary Beth and her children ...

Black suffered a serious operation and recovered, avoiding paralysis. And then Mary Beth has decided to honor the memory of her husband and father of their children using the Black and photos that we want to show you.

«Once upon a time I fell in love with a police officer».

«They are very fond of each other».

«We have lived. We laughed. We loved ». B>

«One day my partner had to go to heaven».

«The world has lost another hero».

«But someday we'll see him again».

«Until then, he will always be in our hearts».

«In memory of my husband and my companions».

Black still number of police officers, but he now has only one job: to love and protect Mary Beth and her children.

Tags

See also

New and interesting