Favorite videos creatives Bevzenko

The site is launching a new project - "Favorite clips". The project - our creators talk about the commercials that made the greatest impression on them, and perhaps, in some way affected their work.

Today, about their favorite commercials says Igor Bevzenko. Igor has worked in many network agencies of Russia, in Ukraine - in EuroRSCG Kiev, and is currently the Creative Partner of the young agency Clayborn creative consulting, co-author of the self-promotional "Flags", valued in almost all over the world.

Igor Bevzenko, Creative Partner, Clayborn creative consulting:

- I'm not a supporter of the system tree view promotional material produced, for example, after the Cannes advertising contest, or other "landmark event" annual regularity. Perhaps, even, I think detrimental to creators littering brain thousands of promotional templates.

Such monitoring is useful advertising analysts and art experts from communications, but not the generator of solutions. Otherwise, eventually, working with the likes of "know-all" is transformed into a system up and held successful moves that climb from the subconscious, without submitting to the creative will of the owner. A chat with them like the old anecdote about the story bearded jokes: - Thirty-fifth, forty-second, twelfth - ha-ha-ha ...

The structure of this compilation is based on only one fact and honest - these works came to my mind first. They are good or not - is not ready to argue, but in the main they have - the move which seems to me the only true in the communications Creative - fresh-minded and unbiased view of the adjacent genres and disciplines.

1. Epic beer. B> It's simple and revealing - to use the scene in the spirit of War and Peace, for illustrations of pure garbage - before he could think of only genuinely torn genius.

2. Canadian. B> This worthy Trotsky, in the heat of the moment exposes misconceptions about the nature of an entire nation - this format is unique and fascinating just to breath.

3. Squirrel. B> deliberately fake protein husband talking to a "mattress" in the spirit of the protagonist of the series «Married with Children». A non-trivial move, like for my taste.

4. Farmer. B> The most favorite movie, honestly stomping on the grave of false beauty, illustrating (on the brief) "full nature of the product».

5. An explosion. B> New clip showing the power of the medium new-media. Hooliganism in the spirit jackass popular and reprinted in the network by means of voluntary distribution. This is an honest communication with the consumer - for her future.

Dear visitors, if you have a desire to tell the public what videos you love, write Kseniya Tikhonova - xenia@adme.ru

via mailto: xenia@adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting