Favorite videos of Michael Khavkin, copywriter AK Magic Box

Michael Khavkin, copywriter communications agency Magic Box, demands: "Do not teach me how to live!" And presents its five beautiful, fun and stylish spotov.

- Five favorite movies? Let's, five of the most popular - reformulated its mission the hero of this release. - Actually, I love it when a beautiful movie, fun, and probably classy. I hate high morals and deep philosophy, especially when I was taught to live. Therefore, in my hits never gets MasterCard, or Dove «The Campaign for Real Beauty». However, I would have sent his girlfriend to the stylist, who makes the beauty of the ugly in the video Dove ...

1. Levi's - SwapOK. The first beautiful, cheerful and, in my opinion, very stylish. I can review it for hours in a row and, in general, mouse rocks! By the way, can be found on YouTube is also 'Making of' of this movie. Mice, it appears, were real!

2. Reebok - SofaRoliki sports brands are almost always very good. Although recent work and Nike, and Adidas is too smart: the suffering and overcoming challenges athletes. Worthy of respect, but boring. Here Reebok Sofa - another matter. Everything is clear, and the fan-fan fan.

3. Adidas - Hello TomorrowV previous elections offended videos Adidas and Nike. In fact, these rollers brands I dearly love. Just put them down sometimes. And so we can remember and naykovsky freestyle football impossible and Adidas, and, of course, adidasovsky Son. Reaction at first viewing was: 'Wow! Wow! "Is now revised, the same reaction. Just fly away!

4. Reyka - «Water», «Flavored», «First» Something to match all commercials supercomplex shooting and probably with a huge budget. Budgets I really like, but it is not necessary to roll.

5. MMM - "Partner" End hits wants Russian roller. A lot of movies that are really like. And videos of the Falcon, and nuts, and Snickers. But the choice is still in favor of the classics. Very good, by the way. We watch and enjoy.

via www.youtube.com/watch?v=37KVsnNQv4U

Tags

See also

New and interesting