The body as a weapon of struggle with himself and the world in the South African campaign Nike (Updated - prints!)

Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam launched in South Afrike powerful, assertive and very serious campaign Nike - «This Is How I Fight».

The concept of the campaign, as usual, has a philosophical, almost a social character, the general in charge of long-term marketing strategy Nike - call for people to deal with, obstacles and circumstances, making only his body and the perfect weapon to fight.

In the TV spot, running on the central channels of South Africa, was attended by African athletes, known in the country and unknown, who had to fight for themselves and their sport, and they won: footballer Benni McCarthy, rugby player Ashwin Willemse, captain of the women's soccer team Portia Modise, captain women's rugby team Nomsebenzi Tsotsobe, skater Sandile Maphumulo, dancer and even Amy Rosslind Paralympic champion, holder of 49 world records in running Oscar Pistorius.

Spot decorated in dark colors, the music and the installation give the viewer the sensation of strong internal tension. All movements in the picture are from left to right, showing aspiration and development of both the movie and its characters.

Narration is an earnest, almost fierce oath: "This is my body. And so I'm struggling. So I defend and deter attacks. My body - my arms. So I break his enemies. So I win my war. So I do my victory. This is my vow. And so I fight ».

Roller redirects the viewer to a website justdoit.co.za, where people can give their oath (at time of writing there were more than 10 thousand oaths), tell the story of their struggle and read the stories of athletes who starred in the movie.

via # image5306005

Tags

See also

New and interesting