31 day creative

On a white plate. Exclusively from food. The talented artist Hong and every day creates a wonderful picture! Artist from Malaysia Hong AND (Hong Yi) is known to the whole world that loves to draw, but drawing it is not with a brush or pencil, because it's boring, but using everything. Previous Website wrote about her amazing and large-scale paintings of coffee, books, flowers, and other available tools. Now Hong restless and reflect a new creative experiment and decided to reduce the creative space to the size of plates, and using application Instagram launched the project "31 days of creativity with food».

The conditions that the artist invented for itself is simple: you can do anything you want, but the work must be performed on a white plate and exclusively from food. I must say that the photos of food for Instagram is not news, but what makes Hong and - true works of art! In her dishes, without exaggeration, the whole world, with a variety of characters, scenes and stories. People, animals, nature, feelings, and even the famous painting found its new and unexpected interpretations. The project is not over yet, and until you have an opportunity every day to charge creativity and inspiration with photos I. Hong

All that you need - love and cherry tomatoes.

"Hi, Richard Parker!" Tiger of the "Life of Pi" is made of carrots, white radish and prunes.

On my plate - Banksy! Made of nori and apple.

Morning garden on a plate.

Fairy tale "Three Little Pigs": house pasta, biscuits and dried chili peppers, with the addition of dill and peanut butter.

"Three Little Pigs" Part 2: Wolf - coal bread, pigs - beans.

"Three Little Pigs" part 3.

Owl! I had to cry over this dish - an owl made of red onion.

Surprisingly, but it's painting "The Scream" by Edvard Munch. Learned?

"Great Wave off Kanagawa" Katsushika Hokusai artist is made from rice.

Dragon.

Attack of the giant octopus.

Cucumber landscape.

Cambell's tomato soup out of ketchup, mayonnaise and mustard.

On a sunny day, I go out for a walk.

Vegeterianets against carnivore: steak, spinach and parsley.

You are my soul mate.

Dancers also cast shadows.

Melting ice in the Arctic.

Oreo! It was probably the most difficult job - cream in the hot tropics, is melting rapidly.

Pray for Sabah! Malaysian Sabah in early February, tried to capture the Philippine insurgents.

Watermelon journey.

Also on the topic:

Funny and creative food at the table

Creative everyday

via www.adme.ru/vdohnovenie-919705/kreativ-na-kazhdyj-den-320605/

Tags

See also

New and interesting