10 tricks when dealing with children

As just live with the child in the world and druzhbe.Vmesto irritable "Come soon as you wait!»
Commanded: "Ready, Set ... Go! Run! "Instead of threatening the" Eat, otherwise do not get dessert ».
News: "After this krooohotnaya chop away, you arrive to something delicious." Instead of rough, "Take for yourself»
Speak dreamy voice: "Now, if you were a magician, and could conjure the order on the table ..." Instead of angry: "Do not bother!»
Said: "Go, play a bit myself. And when I'm released, we'll have a mini-holiday. " Rather dissatisfied: "Do not be fancy, a pirate T-shirt in the wash, put on one that has».
Reconciling the trouble: "Look, that's a relative of yours pirated T-shirts. Let's put it? "Instead, the rhetorical" you lie you finally sleep! »
Asked, "Shall I show you a clever way to sheltering blanket?" Instead of evil, "the pope wanted?»
Let off some steam, "I wonder who it is I'll rip your ears and neck lathered?" Instead, powerless, "To me no," do not want "is not heard!»
Suddenly the cry: "Oh, look, kaprizka ran. Catch, catch it so it did not spoil our mood! "Rather boring," How many times »
Say mysterious whisper: "One-two-three, release secret information ... Repeat as heard." Instead of lecturing: "Hands washed?»
Offer: "I bet that water will flow to your hands black?" Author: Julia Lugovskaya

Be sure to also read:
25 inexpensive ways to keep the children busy all summer

via www.adme.ru/vdohnovenie-919705/25-nedorogih-sposobov-zanyat-detej-na-vse-leto-703510/

Tags

See also

New and interesting