Ctarenie inevitable. Growing selectively.

To live in the present, it is necessary to dream, one must know their goals and every day to find something new and funny in life. Website found an interesting story about the old woman who was his dream to end.

In one lecture the professor presented us brand new. At that moment I felt a light touch on the shoulder. Looking around, I saw a little wizened old lady smiled at me so openly that involuntarily smile lit up and my face.

- Hello, my beauty, my name is Rose and I am 87 years old, - she said. - Can I sit down?
I smiled and moved to give way to her place.
- Sure, sit down. May I ask what brings you to the university in such an innocent age? - I suddenly wanted to joke.
- I'm here to meet a rich husband and give birth to him a lot of children - winking at me, I smiled at the old woman.
- Seriously? - Rose liked me more and more.
- But seriously ... I always wanted to get a higher education, and here I am - Rose replied.

After the lecture we went to the student dining room and had dinner together. From that day we have over three months had dinner together. Rose became the soul of the company almost all student hangouts. All students are willing to communicate with her, never expressing his dislike.

At the end of the semester we invited her to give a speech at the graduation ceremony. As she walked to the podium with a speech leaves fell from her hands. Embarrassed, Rose tried to pick them up, but not all gathered.

- I beg your pardon, I become so scattered.

As long as the laughter died down, she cleared her throat and began his speech:
- We stop playing because we grow. We grow up, because he stopped playing. There are only four secrets of youth, happiness and success. You have to smile every day to find something funny in life. Do you need a dream. When you cease to dream - you die. Around us, so many people who are already dead, but they do not even know about it! There is a huge difference between aging and maturing. If you are 19 years old and have a whole year to lie on the couch and do nothing - you would be 20. If I have lain on the couch for a year and will not do anything - I turned 88. There is nothing complicated about to become older. We do not need talent or gift to age. Gift to open new opportunities for themselves to change. Do not regret anything! Older people usually do not regret what was done, they lament the fact that they do not have time to do. And the fear of death, only those in whom too much regret.

Having finished his speech with the phrase "Regards, Rose," the old woman returned to her place. We were all silent, digesting heard.

A year later, Rose received a higher education, which she had long dreamed. A week later she quietly died in her sleep. More than two thousand students came to her funeral in memory of the fact that this little blond woman on the example shown, is never too late to become what you want to be.

There is nothing complicated about to become older.

Ctarenie inevitable. Growing selectively.

See also "I'm lazy mother. And selfish and careless »
Why do young people do not buy cars and apartments
If a woman has these 12 qualities, never hold it

via www.gsfindia.com/blog/joy-of-rose-we-make-a-living-with-what-we-get-we-make-a-life-with-what-we-give/

Tags

See also

New and interesting