Emotional intoxication: 7 true signs

Need to devote more time to his inner world and emotions. When we experience emotional intoxication, we lose the ability to manage their emotions, sometimes bringing them to the extremes. We start to incorrectly interpret the words and actions of others.Today we will talk about what constitutes emotional intoxication. But first, I want to offer you to read one little letter.

"I feel very vulnerable and easily get angry. Very often I get the urge to drop everything and run as far as possible.My emotions change in a split second: the interest instantly replaced by complete indifference. The project, which recently motivated me is of no interest.

My life is like a roller coaster with all its UPS and downs. Quickly follow each other tears and laughter. They can pop up unexpectedly at the most inopportune moment. I find it very difficult to abstract from both the current problems and difficulties in the past. The feeling of uncertainty and insecurity were constant companions of my life.

I often react strangely to what is happening and not able to communicate their thoughts and feelings. Because of this I get problems. It seems that in my environment there are no people with whom I would feel comfortable. Communication with others is for me an ordeal, because, on the one hand, it does not bring satisfaction, but, on the other hand, I want help and participation. I wish someone took me by the hand and helped to get out of this situation."

Do you emotion the author of this letter? Most likely the author of these lines was the victim of emotional intoxication, in other words, he is stressed, nervous tension or depression.

Each of us understands, about what there is a speech, when referring to alcohol intoxication: changing the perception of, slowing the pulse and reaction, etc. But do you know that there is also emotional intoxication! What is it then? What are its symptoms?

If you have recently experienced (or are experiencing) a difficult period, which demanded from you great emotional cost, possibly, your emotions need to be cleaned. The reasons for this situation may be different. But the result is almost always the same — our emotional sphere is clogged and needs to restore order.

1. Day by day you're forced to defend ourselvesAs we have said, the person who is experiencing emotional intoxication creates its own self-defense mechanism. With it we are trying to protect themselves from what, in our opinion may harm us.

Overvoltage from the swirl of these emotions leads to the fact that we begin to wrongly interpret the actions and words of other people. We think that others are trying to attack us. We are starting to actively defend, although this response is not adequate.

Our self-esteem is significantly reduced, due to which we become too vulnerable to any influences. Our emotions are blocked, we selectively fixate only on the bad. As a result, the slightest failure paralyzes us.

We lose the ability to correctly interpret the words and desires of others, worried about them and respond to them aggressively and inappropriately. We are confident that from others comes the danger, although in fact, this danger exists only in our imagination.

2. Changing the perception of realityit is Possible that perceiving the world through the prism of emotional turmoil you can't hear neither himself nor others. Maybe you think you are an empty waste of time to pay more attention to such things. But abstracting from these conflicts can bring you a lot of serious problems.

Such problems include stress, loss of patience and uncontrolled emotions. So take a break, stop and look carefully to what is happening inside. Pay attention to your relationships with other people.

3. Unhealthy criticism isOne of the reasons why it becomes so difficult to communicate with a person in such a situation, it is the intransigence and stubbornness. They are a barrier that cannot be overcome.

If you are familiar with this problem, you may want to slightly weaken the control and open a window to the outside world. Be more flexible and kinder both to herself and to others.

4. The growing uncertaintybecause Of emotional intoxication, you feel insecure and doubt, often feel the need to defend themselves. All this has an influence on the decision taken by you.

Any event knocks you off, you become too sensitive to what is happening. It is possible that you feel a lack of energy and confusion. Youlack clarity, you don't understand how you feel, what you lack, don't see what you're capable of. It becomes difficult for you to understand yourself and your inner world is transformed into a real Terra Incognita.

As a result, you begin to feel the need for a solid shoulder on which it could rely in a difficult situation. You need the right protector which would protect you from problems that resemble a snowball. You need a person who would show you the path to go. Now you are not able to do it myself. Of course, the main key to solving this problem is restoring your self-esteem, independence and emotional identity.

5. Strength to leave youExcessive emotional stress leads to the fact that the forces fully leave you. As if someone flipped a switch and took your flow of energy.

Do you feel that the life force has left you. Are you trying to shut down and disengage from their own emotions and feelings, turn a blind eye to the part of the self. Indeed, in order to control their lives and make decisions, we need a sufficient number of emotional and physical strength. When they are not, you can't turn face to face even simple everyday Affairs.

SUBSCRIBE to OUR youtube channel that allows you to watch online, download from YouTube free video about the recovery, the rejuvenation of man. Love for others and ourselves, as the feeling of high vibrations — an important factor in recovery — EN

Put LIKES and share with your FRIENDS! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXd71u0w04qcwk32c8kY2BA/videos

Subscribe -https://www.facebook.com//

6. Your emotions are blocked and do not allow you to go forwardbecause Of the great emotional load we are losing the ability to soberly assess and filter your feelings and emotional reactions. This disrupted our ability to communication, decision-making and action. We don't know how to respond or react to it inappropriately.

Emotional intoxication is forcing us to utter rash words. We stop to soberly assess the situation from different angles. Our attention and memory are recorded selectively at different events, and we cease to perceive the world objectively. Because of this, there are disputes and discussions, we begin to find fault with the interlocutor and look for hidden meaning. Thus we make erroneous conclusions. Because of this, we are still deeply immersed in our problems and our frustration increases.

Confucius once said thatthe head should be cold, the heart is hot, and hands clean. When we are too hot to react we lose control over our emotions. Our emotions start to control our actions. We follow every impulse, acting under the spur of the moment, no longer guided by our principles.

7. It becomes impossible to let go of emotionsWe're afraid to take a step into the future and leave behind the emotions that fill us. Though they bring us suffering and poison our lives, we can not decide to let them go.

Let go of emotions is always difficult, because we are afraid of emotional emptiness, which may appear, when they will leave.The greater the concentration of emotion, the stronger the fear. It turns out that we understand that the emotional pyramid inside of us is about to collapse, but until recently did not seem to destroy it.

Of course, we're wrong. This position is the result of fatigue and emotional exhaustion. The culprit are the blocked emotions, they provoke the development of emotional intoxication. published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: steptohealth.ru/emotsionalnaya-intoksikatsiya-7-vernyh-priznakov/

Tags

See also

New and interesting