Lose weight in French- once and for all!

"What can you eat to lose weight?"— I'm sure many of you, my favorite readers, asked this question. Especially now, when outside is cold and damp, and I want the evening to hide soft rug and stomp chocolates with tea watching your favorite movie. What's a gym? In fact so well... and as a result, a couple extra pounds, bad mood, convulsive search for new diets and so on.

Frankly, I always distrusted to every "naturopathy" and "detoxes". I don't suffer from the extra pounds, I don't have any serious dissatisfaction. But the lecture Odile Sabre, the famous French naturopath, made me reconsider my attitude to the detox.

Often we reject any theory even they do not understand.

What is naturopathy? It's very simple: they use natural products for healing of the body, for its normal functioning. It is considered that it appeared in the times of Hippocrates, but the term has appeared not so long ago — about a hundred years ago.

Forty million five hundred thirty eight thousand two hundred forty five

I love to go shopping in Paris and curious to see what the French buy. As you know, is a nation of bread, cheese, wine, jams and fresh pastries. That is not very healthy. Well, you say, historically the body, the French have adapted to such food. This is partly true: I've never seen in any country that people of the day ate so much bread.

But in the last year in France, as elsewhere in the world, the shelves of grocery stores 2/3 clogged with semis. Therefore, like mushrooms after the rain in Europe began to appear the bio stores where you can buy clean and healthy food. Also the growing fashion for "going gluten free", allegedly having a negative impact on the digestive system.

Whom to believe and what to eat is a choice, but today I want to share with you a few of their discoveries.

Not long ago, I was lucky enough to attend the evening dedicated to the detox, which led Odile Sabre, the famous French naturopath. I got there by accident — a friend called a couple of hours before the start: "Lina, let's go! We should have practiced our French, let's hear something new, we'll chill...»

The lecture was held in the Spa Nuxe at Etienne Marcel. Odile talked a lot about different products, their impact on our body, natural food. According to Odile, our problem is that we want all at once: first, to eat cakes, cookies, and then to lose 20 kilograms in 5 days. Which is even worse: nothing but stress, your body does not get it. And in addition also a couple of extra pounds. For anybody not a secret a long time ago that diets don't work, if after you return to old lifestyle. Therefore, it should be gradually. Patience and only patience.

What is detox?

Detox is ridding the body of toxins, toxins and other debris which accumulate inside us because of the bad foods, Smoking, alcohol, environmental influences. During the detox regime under the ban are all the sweets, fatty foods, starchy foods, spicy, meat and fish, empty carbohydrates, all kinds e, and dyes.

If you are accustomed to grab something on the go and never really thought about nutrition, the abrupt transition on some cucumbers and green apples lead your body into shock. Therefore to detox you need to prepare gradually: delete in the first week of cakes and biscuits, during the second fatty and fried foods, meat and so on. But the process of detox should last 1 to 4 weeks.

You can say, "I don't need it, I feel great". But if you live in a big city, a lot of stress, at least occasionally you get headaches, you have trouble falling asleep and hard to Wake up — this is a clear sign that your body requires cleansing.

The detox should last no longer than one month, otherwise it is not a treatment, and the harm to the body.

How to make detox?

There are many ways:

1. Odile Sabre offers little book "mon cahier détox», you want to record your mode of thought, to analyze and mark their own little discoveries. Also inside you can find many tips and recipes. This method of conducting a detox requires discipline and utmost honesty with yourself: cheat chocolates and stuff will be only on your conscience.

2. During the detox regime is necessary to refrain from alcohol and Smoking. And most importantly — from stress. It's one of the main reasons that prevent our body to work effectively.

3. Helps yoga — relaxes, tones and eliminates the unnecessary thoughts.

4. Hiking, good communication and again — no stress.

In addition to your own detox, you can go on vacation and to go to a special clinic, such as Merano, which was created by Henry chenault, the guru of detox. However, this pleasure will cost very nesedia one week about five thousand euros. Come to Merano for health, many politicians and stars from around the world.What is the secret?Strict mode, clean air (the clinic is located in a picturesque corner of Italy in the mountains), exercise, massages, treatments. Clinic, M. Merano flourishing — apparently, this method really works if people are willing 1-2 times a year to pay for the cleansing of the body.

What is detox?

Getting rid of several extra pounds, more energy, improved skin condition and just a good mood.

Truth, it is very important to get out of detox mode-and then try in everyday life to eat natural foods, more fruits and vegetables, less Smoking and not give in to stress.

Seventy five million six hundred twenty one thousand eight hundred thirty six

Henry chenault and Odile Sabre agree that food should be a source of energy and treatment for our body, not to poison us. We are what we eat — we all know this phrase, but somehow not doing anything. We buy expensive clothes and cosmetics, but not care for our body from the inside. But most importantly. You can endlessly postpone — but the right time never comes, all the time there are some distractions.

So why not think now? published 

Author: Angelina Moskalenko

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: paris.zagranitsa.com/blog/2178/khudeem-pofrantsuzski-raz-i-navsegda-chudesa-detok

Tags

See also

New and interesting