Daughter accuses mother of being too old to have second child at 40

Unfortunately, childhood It is not always easy for parents. It is especially difficult to please children in adolescence. Some things they refuse to understand, and many even perceive in bayonets.

Sooner or later everything falls into place. Someone just helps time, and someone is in situations that fundamentally change the attitude to life. It is about such an unusual case that you will learn in today's history. We want to share with you a story with a happy ending!

Growing up a child I got pregnant for the second time when I was 40. I didn’t know what was wrong with me because my age was no longer the same. The two stripes on the test dispelled all doubts and shocked me at first. For my husband and I, this was a miracle.

What can you say about my daughter, who at that time just turned 15 years old. She made a real scandal with me and my husband: “Aren’t you ashamed?” You're old for this!

That day, Ira sat in her room all night and didn't want to talk to us. Throughout my pregnancy, she was aloof and sometimes aggressive. It was very upsetting for me, but my husband was always trying to cheer me up, ‘Honey, she’s going to grow up and understand. Don't worry!

But it didn't get any easier after the birth. When I asked Ira to help me and babysit, she snorted back. “I didn't ask you to give birth. Now you know it yourself, my daughter loved to repeat.

I was swallowing tears, but I didn't show it. It was a lot of work. Thank you to my husband, who always helped and didn’t fight with my daughter. Soon she graduated from school and entered the capital university. Summer passed in one breath, and Ira moved to the hostel.

When my daughter came home, I began to notice that she behaved differently, somehow softer, or something. Her younger brother no longer evoked negative emotions. On the contrary, she began to approach him, to talk to him. I was very happy about this change, but my husband was right.

In the second year of study, Ira came home some gloomy. I noticed that my daughter had a slightly enlarged stomach, and then everything became clear to me. Ira took a long time and said bluntly, “I was afraid to tell you because I didn’t know how you would react.” But you should know that I am pregnant.

“But what about studying, Irochka?” my husband asked in a calm tone. The daughter replied that she would go back to university and get an education.
Soon the young people had a modest wedding. The daughter's chosen one was a good guy, responsible.

My husband and I helped Ira as much as we could. When she gave birth, I was babysitting my grandson, teaching my daughter everything. She listened to my every word and never argued with me.

My husband saw how tired I was and was angry with Ira: “Remember how she behaved when you gave birth!” And now you do everything for her! Although I knew that in fact he was constantly helping Ira, sending money and so on. I understand that he was hurt, but all the grievances are in the past.

One day, as I was sitting and lulling little Ira, she came up to me and hugged me: "I'm sorry, mom." I was so stupid! I didn't know what I was doing or saying. There was some stupid childhood jealousy in me. But now I get it. You were and will be an example to me.

“Irochka, we all make mistakes. The important thing is that you understand. “Know that Dad and I will always support you!” That day, Ira and I became closer. My daughter's finally grown up. Since then, we have never quarreled and have always helped each other.

Every parent will have to survive. childhood. However, not everyone is able to do it right. It is very important to approach education without resorting to aggression and quarrels. If a father and mother become an example for their children, they will be able to adopt only the best qualities. Do you agree with that approach?

Tell me in the comments, do you have children and was it easy to raise them? It would be great if you could share your experience with us. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting