A day in the life of my neighbors above

- Dear already 5 am, it's time to wake up!

- But we do not go to work, why again at 5 am?

- Yeah, but you still have a lot to do. I whittle away at our feet iron stools, dragging them across the floor. It is necessary to drill out of the new cast-iron blocks!

- But I still need to finish the wall-cell! And go, please, loudly, on his heels. You're always sneak up like an Indian. Because of my new punch "Penetrator 999" I can not hear you, and you're scaring me!

- Okay, I'll go on the heels of lead in their new sneakers! By the way, the cell-wall will soon be ready? For the third year already drill!

- Well, another year or two, there's still a lot of holes fit. Prepare a minute for something to eat and turn Orbakaite or Dima Malikov, I have not yet learned all their songs by heart, and I need to train your memory.

- Okay, but first I'm in the shower. However, in the bathroom are tin cans of my mother. I hope I do not drop them when I take out ... although the damage of course ... always drop my ... All 32, three times each. Eh ...

- I Hope for lunch, as always, chops?

- And for breakfast, too. Sandwiches with chops. At lunch chops with mashed potatoes and soup chops. A dinner with a salad of chops chops!

- Perfectly! By the way, where the entire box with beads that I gave you last month?

- Oh, I'm such a bungler, I broke them all. But they are so much fun to jump on the floor!

- Wow. Okay, I'm still going to level curves nails to pin to the rack shelf in the room with shelves. May I dub them into a tin basin of your mother?

- Well, of course! Otherwise, spoil our new floor tiles. By the way, my mother would come in the evening, probably, a scandal, or booze.

- After your with her scandals we are also the constant scandals. Maybe it will come to no more than twice a week?

- Do not dramatize. It is better to think about what else you can move absolutely all the furniture in the apartment. For two days there was no permutation.

- Okay, but I have still a lot to do today, so before two in the morning will not be able to start.

Somewhere in the region of three nights:

- Whew, you're just super! Our five-minute sex has never been so passionate as it is today.

- That's because our marble bed on a new place! At the new place is always better.

- Exactly. Okay, let's sleep. Get up early tomorrow.

- Yeah, well, nothing, two hours night's sleep, good night!

via spyras.tumblr.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting