Women over 40 superb

Article revelation about why older women remain the most zhelannymi.Zhurnalist Andy Rooney lived a long life. Besides the fact that he was reporting from the Nazi camps and blocks the news, Andy talked about pressing human problems. Among his best articles - an attempt to find out why in recent years more and more men appreciate women aged.

Website divided thoughts of a man who seems to have understood the essence of the feminine.

With age, I appreciate more and more women who are over 40.

This is a lot of reasons. For example, 40-year-old woman will never wake you in the middle of the night to ask, "What do you think?". She do not care what you think. If the 40-year-old woman broke watch you sport on TV, it will not sit and whine about it. She will go and do what he wants - usually something far more interesting. 40-year-old woman knows herself well enough to be confident in who she is, what she wants and from whom. Very few women of this age are interested in your opinion about it or what it does.

40-year-old women have self-esteem. They rarely sunsets you fit in opera or in a decent restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they'll shoot safely, if they deem that they can evade responsibility.

Adult women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know how to feel ingratitude.

40-year-old woman confident enough to introduce you to their friends. Younger women may avoid even the best friends because they do not trust their partner. Older women on the drum, if you sochtesh their girlfriends attractive. They know that their friends never let them betray.

In 40-year-old female intuition oracle. You do not have anything to confess them - they already know everything about you.

Bright red lipstick looks good on a 40-year-old woman, which is not true of those who are younger. If you learn to ignore a few wrinkles here and there, found that women over 40 where sexier than younger.

40-year-old woman candid and honest. They will tell you on the forehead, if you are a beast, or behave like a beast. You never have to guess how it relates to you.

So, yes, there are many reasons to admire women who are over 40. Unfortunately, we can not say the same thing about men. For every stunning, smart, well-groomed woman of 40 has to bald paunchy fossil yellowish trousers, presented himself a complete idiot with a 20-year-old waitress.

Ladies, I offer my apologies to you.

For all men who love to say "why buy the whole cow when you can get the milk for so", I have news. Today, 80% of women are not interested in marriage. Why is that? Because they understand that it makes no sense to buy a whole pig for the sausages.

via www.proza.ru/2013/05/20/1650

Tags

See also

New and interesting