Frank Kaiser: Women over 40 great!

Interestingly, the Internet is credited with the authorship of another American Andy Rooney, who published these lines on his page in the social network.

Thoughts by themselves are so delicious, worthy of citation!

Ninety five million five hundred forty thousand eleven

With age, I more and more appreciate women who are over forty.

There are many reasons. For example, a woman over 40 will never Wake you in the middle of the night to ask "what are you thinking". She do not care what you think. If sunshinea over 40 doesn't want to watch with you sport on TV, she's not gonna sit and whine about it. She will go and do what he wants – usually something far more interesting. Woman over 40 knows herself well enough to be confident in who she is, what she wants and from whom. Very few women of that age interested in your opinion about her or what she's doing. Women over 40 have a sense of self-worth. They rarely throw a tantrum at the Opera or in a decent restaurant. Of course, if you deserve, they'll quietly be shot, if it considers that it will be able to evade responsibility. Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know how is ingratitude. Women over 40 are confident enough to introduce you to her friends. Younger women can avoid even best friends, because they do not trust his partner. Older women on the drum, if you find their girlfriends attractive. They know that their friend will never betray. In women over 40 the intuition of the Oracle. You don't have anything to be recognized – they know all about you. Bright red lipstick looks great on women over 40 what can be said about those who are younger. If you learn to ignore a couple of wrinkles here and there, you will find that the women over 40 much sexier than the young.
Sixty eight million seven hundred eighty two thousand one hundred eleven

Women over 40 candid and honest. They will tell you in the forehead if you're an asshole, or behave like a beast. You'll never have to guess how she feels about you. So Yes, there are many reasons to admire women who are over forty. Unfortunately, you can't say the same thing about men. For every stunning, smart, well-groomed woman over 40 have a bald paunchy fossil in yellow pants, posing as a complete idiot with a twenty year old waitress. Ladies, I apologize. For all men who like to say "why buy the whole cow when you can get the milk for free", I have news. Today, 80 percent of women not interested in marriage. Why? Because I understand that it makes no sense to buy a whole pig for sausages.posted by: Frank Kaiser

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: pic-words.ru/zhenshhiny-za-40-bespodobny-esse-frenka-kajzera.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting