Frank Medrano breaks the laws of gravity + video

Video from street workout-masters of Frank Medrano (Frank Medrano) is always a joy for fans of the Lifestyle and headache for the physicists claim that gravity is the same for all. Indeed, the exercises and techniques in his performance visually negate Newton and forcing many to break away from the computer and walk to the nearest bar.

The superhuman capabilities of the athlete derives from plants. That's right: Frank Medrano (Frank Medrano) - vegan

Like most people, Frank wasn't a vegan from birth. He ate meat for 30 years. And though he plays sports for 7 years, only slightly more than a year ago, he learned that his two good friend, Dan Attanasio and Noel Polanco is a vegan. And since they, too, were bodybuilders, Frank was interested.

Two of his friends helped him to move to a plant-based diet, picked up the menu and answered all his questions, and after 2-3 months Frank felt all the great benefits of a plant-based diet. Most notable was the increase in energy — "real power" — and decrease recovery time. He calls the benefits of a plant-based diet "super recovery".

"I thought I was healthy and strong, but after switching to a strictly plant — vegan diet, I started feeling energetic and began to recover faster after workouts," said Frank.

The help of friends has eased the transition, but Frank admits that the transition from an omnivorous to a vegetarian diet was not entirely smooth. "The main problem was in my head, he said. — I was in the thrall of delusions, something was missing, but it was not so." Through trial and error Frank discovered a new favorite food and after 2-4 weeks he settled in and began to feel great.

After about three months of being vegan Frank turned to Dan and Noel to combine efforts and disseminate information about the benefits of veganism. The three of them organized a team Vegan Calisthen-X.

On their website they lay out information, answer questions and shoot the video showing the force derived from plant foods. Video is popular in the network, and during shooting. Of course, people want to learn from Frank, "How are you doing this?" Frank loves to communicate with people about fitness and plant nutrition, and people often get a shock when they learn that he not consume any animal products.

"In 90% of cases in the first place people ask "What are you eating?" says Medrano. Seperatly also notes that many people are initially distrustful of the stories about his diet, but when, after the conversation, he meets the man who I went vegan, and has excellent results, sporting success and the excitement of achievement is a priceless reward. Seeing that his example has a positive impact on people, Frank says, "it's Nice to know what you're doing is right."

Source: krutayatema.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting