Leader Nicholas Workout

Vitaly Gumennyy - at first glance a simple Nicholas student who want to stay in your own movie. This guy in his 19 years has become the idol of young people by example demonstrating how you can change your life.

As you know, today Street Workout is very popular among young people. According to approximate estimates for more than 150 thousand people in Ukraine are engaged in this sport, and in the near future this number will double by the discovery of new sports grounds.

Acne - a member of the national team of Ukraine on the Workout, holder of world records for pulling up on the bar with the added weight of 32 kg and holding the flag at a time. As the leader of a new youth movement in Mykolayiv, strongly motivates the children to engage in sports and lead healthy lifestyles.

I suggest to read the interview with this single-minded young man, who was invited to the different countries show a real show.

-Vorkaut For you at the moment - a hobby, passion, or have your main activities?

- For me, this is very serious, because I'm doing this sport for 8 years. This is my way of life. You can say that I live half the street workout and half - videography.

You are now 19 years old, then you start to engage in 11. Who brought you to the sport, and how it all began?

- I then moved to Salt and went to the 51th school. I had a friend who liked to do push-ups on the bars, and I wanted to try, too, but not very much and it worked. In general, it all started in a standard way. I saw the other guys who are addicted to street workout, and I also wanted to try. I just started to catch up, push-ups on the parallel bars. Over time, there was a desire to carry out complex elements.

-Then It's not called "street workout»?

- Initially there was no such concept, and I knew nothing. Then the Internet came the concept of "turnikmeny." We have a so-called, and now this word, especially for those engaged in street workout is unacceptable. Because many confuse street workout and turnikmen. Who are the people who are just trying to spin in the straps, make the sun, that is, they do not perform the power components and specifications. It's kind of semblance of gymnastics.

- A street workout - this is particularly strength training?

- Many people think that street workout - it's just street entertainment, not strength training. But in fact, it is the other side of poor young people who used to drink and smoke ... The guys who are engaged in street workout, in addition to their physical abilities, and develop intellectually. They read books, talk to each other at festivals, at the training camp, in training. Thus, we always develop physical and mental component.

- Do you think that looking at you, today's young people will go to the streets and stop spitting seeds on benches and drinking beer?

- There are official data, 50% had improved the situation "get-togethers in the courts," they disappear.

-Maybe, Because many have, and everyone sits at home in social networks.

- I agree, but I can proudly say that in this 100% and there is some merit street workout. This movement is increasingly interested in the young guys, they come and tell me that thanks to my videos they quit drinking and smoking, became engaged in street workout. I even have those guys on the team. If you do not develop, and will sit on the internet or wander through the streets, what you may be the future, what are the prospects?

-So, Thanks to your example, many are beginning to change their lives? How often do you hear from strangers, you're indirectly helping them become better?

-I Hear it often. Of course, I am pleased, I'm flattered, and it motivates me not to stop. Of course, there were moments when I reached some success, and with them came the euphoria, but I understand that we must not become conceited, and move on. But without this euphoria would not have future success, so the treatment of star disease was going to happen.

-motions Workout promotes a healthy lifestyle. When you started doing this, I suspect that this motivation you did not have?

-When I was engaged in the first two months, then it did not even think. I just wanted to learn something. But when you have learned something and a more sober look at it, you realize that you absolutely do not need alcohol and can be fun otherwise. You're completely healthy, you develop, why do you drink? We even speech can not talk about something bad. We have a positive and healthy life.

- And you yourself have tried alcohol?

- Well, of course I tried it, but I never liked it. Even the taste of alcohol did not like ...

- Perhaps you have friends who have bad habits, and looking at these guys, you have to somehow agitiruesh for a healthy lifestyle?

Vitali: Actually, I did never forced to lead a healthy lifestyle, but my close friends do not drink and do not smoke. And smokers, and I do not blame them anything not specified. Just a man, standing next to me, he understands that it does not need.

- What do you think about fast fudam that are so popular among young people?

Vitaly: I used to sometimes went to McDonald's, when there was not interested in a healthy diet. There's a tasty, pleasant smells excite the appetite, all beautifully decorated. Now I do not eat there because it's not very healthy food (smiles). In general theme of food - it is such a long topic, very long ...

- Do you still have any restrictions? For example, do not go to nightclubs, rejects religion, often watch TV? Maybe something priemlesh in life?

Vitaly: We are not a sect or political party. Although no political party can boast of so many people from different countries. A nightclub - is a waste of time, but also watching TV. I basically all their time trying to do something useful. Even when I walk down the street, I wear headphones, and I have not played the music, and sound player English words with translation into Russian. I am learning English. When I'm running the Internet, I read books. I'm not stupid VKontakte, and most try to diversify their lives. When festivals are going to the same guys as we have from more than a dozen countries in the world, then we do not need clubs. We will always find what and how to communicate.

- And what are you reading when no internet at home?

Vitaly: Previously enjoyed reading psychology. There was a book "Creative Visualization," it said, how to achieve their goals. And in general, I do English, so I read the dictionary and phrase book with the work.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting