Unbroken: 10 stars, which is not crippled even the most severe disease.

From disease no one is immune, and even the most well-known celebrities are often the victims of microbes. And many stars diagnosed really serious illness, learning about where they might get depressed. But despair to no good does not, so that even the most dangerous disease should be fought and continue to enjoy a full and rich life.

The editors will introduce you to ten celebrities who suffer fairly serious diseases, but in spite of that they find the strength to work and to please fans of his creativity.

Lady Gaga - Lupus

The series Dr. House about this disease raised to the rank of mythical horror. Nevertheless, it is an autoimmune disease exists and delivers to patients in serious trouble. Roughly speaking, in the disease systemic lupus erythematosus in the body fails and its also the immune system begins to damage the DNA of healthy cells. However, according to most Lady Gaga, she is not quite lupus, but only borderline stage, which eventually can progress if no action is taken.

Michael J. Fox - Parkinson's Disease

Admire us the trilogy "Back to the Future" Michael Jay Fox at the age of 30 years was diagnosed - Parkinson's disease. It is a chronic disease usually affects older people and is primarily manifested increasing trembling limbs and impaired motor functions. First, the diagnosis was a terrible blow for Michael. He did not acknowledge the fact that he was sick, and despair began to drown the problem in al * bare. Only after 8 years he put up with this diagnosis, made a formal recognition and began a course of treatment. In addition, Michael J. Fox established a special fund of 450 million dollars for the financial support to people suffering from "Parkinson" and to search for new drugs against the disease.

Sarah Hyland - chronic kidney disease

Even in the age of 9, Sarah found polycystic renal dysplasia. It is an incurable disease leads to progressive renal injury, up to their complete destruction. Because of this, Sarah Hyland in 2012 had a kidney transplant her father because her family could no longer cope authorities in their task. Nevertheless, despite the terrible diagnosis, Sarah tries to live life to the fullest. She starred in more than 30 films and is best known for her role in the TV series "Modern Family" and for the shooting of "Vampire Academy." Now she is only 24 years old, and I sincerely hope that she will be a long and happy life.

Halle Berry - diabetes

Halle Berry's disease manifested itself suddenly. During the filming of the series "Living Dolls" in 1989, the actress fell into a coma. She was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. The very Halle Berry says that this disease could wrap their own benefit. Diabetes has prompted it to monitor their health and give up bad habits.

Kim Kardashian - Psoriasis

Instagrama star Kim Kardashian often pleases fans of his candid photoshoot. More surprising to learn that she has serious problems with the skin. Kim says that tried all methods of treatment of psoriasis, but nothing she did not help. So she decided to come to terms with their illness, not from complexes about it and continue to enjoy photographing a favorite.

Pamela Anderson - Hepatitis C

Pamela Anderson claims that contracted hepatitis from her ex-husband, using the same, and that he tattooing needle. Nevertheless, the Tommy Lee denies. Upon learning of his illness, the star of "Plait * battle" first of all decided to make a photograph in which she poses in liver damage bi * ini. In addition Pamela terribly annoying when people refer to her with sympathy: "I'm not dying! But if you want to kill me as soon as possible, you can treat fat sandwich ».

Frankie Muniz - strokes

Actor, musician and racing driver Frankie Muniz does not spare himself. In his 29 years he has lived through two mini-stroke. But Frankie does not currently favors and continues to play in the aortic rupture, giving himself to shoot. "I'm still trying to understand what happened, but I'm just glad to be alive," - says the actor.

Miley Cyrus - tachycardia

Actress and singer Miley Cyrus talked about his problems with his heart in his autobiography. "I do not have a dangerous form of tachycardia, and the disease does not cause me pain. But it makes me worry. After playing on the stage, I completely forget about their health problems, and may even do more harm to my heart ».

Ben Stiller - Lyme Disease

Ben Stiller contracted an insidious disease that is usually transmitted through the bite of ticks. The risk of Lyme disease is that it is difficult to make the correct diagnosis in the early stages of the disease because the symptoms are similar to flu symptoms. As a result, the correct diagnosis is often put at the moment when the disease is already running. Ben Stiller learned about the disease only after he started having problems with the knee, and he even took a few courses of treatment for rheumatism.

Selena Gomez - Lupus

Popular singer and actress Selena Gomez as well as Lady Gaga, lupus patients. But in this case, the disease has a more acute form. Due to health problems, even the singer had to cancel a concert tour of Australia.

Example celebrities suffering from serious illnesses, are encouraged. If they have the strength to fight their illnesses, it means, and we should not give up in difficult situations. Share this article with your friends, and they will have much more reason to look at life with optimism.

via ofigenno.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting