He decided to part with his pregnant mistress, and 9 months receive a surprise ...

Life is unpredictable! Yes, of course, we can plan something, and sometimes we manage to achieve a result. But most people know what to anticipate all the twists of fate is impossible. And when it comes to romantic relationships, here and all we will have a kaleidoscope of surprises.

For several years, one married man was having an affair with an Italian. One day, she admitted that she is pregnant.

He did not want to spoil his reputation and destroy the old marriage. Therefore, I asked if she could return to Italy to secretly have a child in exchange for a large sum of money. He also said that he would transfer the funds until the child is 18 years old.

The woman agreed. And then I asked him how he knew that the child was born.

To rid yourself of possible publicity, he asked her to just send a postcard and write on it, "spaghetti", when the baby is born. After a time they said goodbye, and she went to Italy.

And it took almost 9 months ...

Once he came home in the evening, where he met his wife surprised.

- Dear, - she said - today we got some strange postcard.
- It is interesting. Let me take a look, - he said.

The wife brought a postcard. She watched him. He read a few lines, first blanched and then fainted. The wife ran to help him. A strange card lying on the floor ...

It read: "Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti. Three meatballs, two - no. Please send a little more sauce ".

Tags

See also

New and interesting