My wife decided to surprise me and invited a dancer for my birthday, my hands shaking when I saw her.

The wife decided to do birthday surprise. Does this portend something unpleasant and bad? On the one hand, a man will certainly enjoy the care of his beloved. On the other hand, the irreparable may happen: this will be the last holiday that the couple will spend together. How this is possible, we learn in the history of today's hero Victor.

Two weeks ago, I turned 35 years old. I am very calm about such events. If I wasn’t married, I would probably go to a bar with my friends. But my Olga loves to arrange real holidays and come up with interactive entertainment. I remember when she was 30, she had a secret party where she invited almost every person I know.

So for my 35th birthday, I was preparing in advance. I understood that Olga could easily arrange another surprise for her birthday. Only God knew what it was. And this day has come. I got up earlier than usual to avoid awkwardness and breakfast in bed. Olya was even a little offended because she did not have time to please me.

Then I went to work (I didn’t take the day off on purpose). In the office, during lunch, my colleagues and I arranged a small Sabantuy, and I went home with a clear conscience. And there I was already waiting for Olya, who was standing in the hallway with some handkerchief in her hands. She kissed me and said, “Honey, close your eyes, you must not see anything!”

At times like this, I always trusted my wife completely. I pretended to be interested, but I was always waiting for my birthday to finally end. Olya gently tied a handkerchief over my eyes and took my hand: “Come quickly!”

We entered our bedroom, which had a sharp smell of Indian incense. My wife sat me in a chair and whispered in my ear, “Honey, it’s Anfisa, enjoy it!” At the same moment, Eastern music played, and I saw the light. My hands shook when I saw this girl.

I knew her very well because a few years ago she was my mistress. I'll never forget that time. For a whole year I told my wife that I was late at work, and immediately rushed to Anfisa. She turned my head, next to her I forgot about everything.

But at one point, she brought me back to earth, saying, ‘Vitya, I feel like there’s more to it than just an affair. If you feel the same way, you should file for divorce. Otherwise we will not be able to meet again”.

Of course, I was shocked by this offer. I did not even think about divorcing my wife, but I did not want to part with my mistress. I realized that I did not want to leave Olya for Anfisa, and just disappeared from her life. For a long time she tried to contact me, even dared to come to my work. I just ignored her.

And now, seeing her beautiful performance, I couldn't sit still. Old feelings flashed with renewed vigor. After the first dance, Anfisa asked Olya, “Can you bring me a glass of water?” While Oli was away from the room, Anfisa came close to me and said, "You will come to me tomorrow night." Otherwise, I'll come back here and tell your wife the truth. Trust me, I have something to show her.”

I knew she wasn’t joking, so I fell for that provocation. I go to my mistress for the second week and I don’t know what to do next. Maybe we should just pull ourselves together and confess everything to our wife.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? This story clearly shows that sooner or later all the secret becomes clear. This is often the case with men: Changed once, change again.. Victor had a chance to confess and try to save the marriage. However, he chose a different path. We don't think he'll be able to make contact with his wife. Who knows, maybe the hero is destined to be with Anfisa?

How do you think this story will end? Boldly share your thoughts in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting