What did the wife, finding the correspondence flew to heaven husband with his mistress

Like a cold shower. It seems that there is not a single person who would not dream of a quiet life without special collisions: to have a home, prosperity and a loved one nearby. Forever. But suddenly it is not clear in which place something clicks and a loved one closes. Well, because he has. correspondence.

Editorial "Site" He will again share with you another life story, which was shared by a disheartened widow. After many years of happy and stable family life, her husband suddenly cooled down. It turned out that he has a woman who is 15 years younger than the heroine. But that's fine. The situation was aggravated by the fact that the husband suddenly ... said goodbye to the earthly vale.

It was as if my husband had been replaced. The daughter invited us to go on vacation with the whole family, but Vasya refused. He said he's got a lot of work to do and he's not feeling well: he's had pressure problems for years. I did, but he didn't. I felt sorry for him, after all, not young, sixty-two years. I went with my daughter and grandchildren myself.

I've been gone for over three weeks. We called, but, as usual, when you know a person for a very long time, we exchanged on-duty phrases, and it's over. As soon as I got back, I realized that Vasya had been replaced. Turns out he had another. And a long time ago, like, six months. She wrote to me herself. So I was in pain - it is impossible to convey.

I kicked Vasya out of the house. He said, I don’t have a mistress, it’s all lies, they want to defame me. I didn't. He tried to reconcile with me, but my resentment was so great that I did not even listen to him. And now, a seizure, a coma, and... my Vasya is gone. We said goodbye, and then I found out his whole story. The mistress sent me all the correspondence.

Everything happened, Vasya deceived me, like a heart smelled. All this filth, treason, man is gone, and I can't come to myself. We should forgive, because they do not speak ill of the departed. But I crossed it all out, crossed it all my life. I cannot calm down: resentment, pain and anger. I don't know what to do now. How to let go, how to forgive a person? ?

Psychologists agree that this situation should be survived. This is the only way to accept it and gradually release it. You need to feel sorry for yourself, give yourself freedom, get angry, scream, cry out. Personally, I know a girl who, in a stressful environment with her abusive husband, beat dishes. And that reassured her.

Without it ventIn such a situation, which will be quite adequate, will not work. If you hide them in yourself, suppress them, it will only harm your mental state. I don’t know how they will show up later. Edak can get angry at the whole world and get a life that will be like hell.

If you calm down a little, you need to understand one simple thing: it happened. The situation is quite complicated, after all, and closet I left. All these years together. And that's it. Resentment and anger are fair and, I must say, without outside help to cope with it will be quite difficult. If you have the opportunity to go, for example, to your daughter, then perhaps it is worth it. But that's our private opinion.

In any case, it seems that first we need to experience all the emotions associated with the fact of betrayal. Over time, if possible, you can experience the pain of loss. A few decades are not so easy to erase from life. joyThere was something good. If it is very difficult, you should go to a psychologist.

From the editorial board, this experience is not “lucky” for everyone. We can't ask the community what your reaction would be to such a thing. What advice can you give to this bewildered woman on how to deal with her pain and resentment? We are waiting for your opinion in the comments – write it down!

Correspondence with mistress Some act like a red cloth, others like shock therapy. But it is best when such a shock is not necessary. Here is another story about how to survive the betrayal of her husband from blogger Elena Kolotilova. We wish you harmony. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting