They took these guys a marriage proposal to a new level!

It does not matter whether you are a guy who is looking for ideas to make the perfect marriage proposal, or are you a lady dreamed of this special day when the beloved says: "Marry me!". This Instagram collects stories of some of the most beautiful marriage proposals ever made. This touching Instagram has more than 176,000 foloverov, and we are confident that this is only the beginning!

We were inside the largest cave in the world, I got up on one knee and asked his girlfriend, with whom we already 6 years old, to be my wife 77,027,575

My beloved did not see what was going on behind her back until he looked up pictures on the screen after a trip

I began to descend the cliff is quite steep, but Andrew began to say that this trip reminded him about our relationship, got down on one knee and proposed to me

Proposal Kinnder Surprise

My boyfriend proposed to me on trolltunga. At that time, when I turned to take a camera, he pulled me by the hand, and when I turned around he was on one knee

Great offer in the sand

Offer with dog

He opened the gate leading to the rink and on the ice, I saw the red carpet on which lay a box with a ring

And it all started so well

All the efforts of the dolphin were in vain, because she was busy with another guy

We were surrounded by mountains, where nearby there was not a single person. It was as if I was in a fairytale wonderland

After we finished our 5-kilometer race, he dropped to one knee and asked me to start our own race 16,310,372

The proposal on the beautiful lake

He led me through the petals of roses and when we got to the water, began to play the violin and made me an offer

This romantic bought a hundred balls in the animated film "Up" and made me an offer

My boyfriend plays in a band, and when I was standing backstage at his concert, he asked me to go on stage and proposed to me in front of 7,000 of their fans 19,457,728

The ring and marriage proposal in the ball from the cartoon Pokemon

Street art proposal

The proposal, which can be seen from the plane

Tags

See also

New and interesting