Initially, all laughed at this man in a pink skirt. But to know his story, everything changed ...

The story began in 2003 when the wife of the guy in a pink tutu diagnosed with breast cancer. Bob Carey did not lose heart, on the contrary, he came up with a great way to cheer up his wife. Bob wanted to help his wife in every way: «When Linda goes to treatment, she captured with a photo on your phone - and will, together with other women to look at them and laugh». I>

Bob took a pink tutu ...

and started taking pictures of themselves in different places.

The pictures came out very funny.

After seeing the pictures, Linda always smiled.

She was diagnosed with cancer in 2003, and in 2006 the cancer returned.

Bob has created a book, "Ballerina", where you can see his photograph in a pink tutu.

Now it is a movement that fights breast cancer.

Bob and Linda as no one knows what breast cancer is and how much money is spent on treatment. And because the family to collect donations for cancer patients. B>

They are trying to help everyone and to show that they are not alone. After all, even a guy in a pink tutu. B>

Even after the recovery of his wife, Bob did not leave a good deal. These photographs have received so much positive feedback that he continued to take pictures in a pink tutu. He also published a book, "Ballerina", which contains a series of stories about a man in a pink skirt and photos of Bob. All proceeds from the sale of this book go to the research and development of treatments for breast cancer. «Cancer has taught us that life is good, but to deal with it is not easy, i> - says Carey. - And sometimes the best, and even the only thing we can do to survive one more day - is to laugh at yourself and share a laugh with other ». I>

Tags

See also

New and interesting