You will not believe what will make this a devoted husband, before leaving on a business trip

27-year-old Yin Yunfeng (Yin Yunfeng) is a soldier of the Chinese army, and he is currently serving in Tibet, so a 26-year-old wife in May, Zhao (Zhao Mai) he sees only once a year. Zhao teacher in May Ashui, a city in the Chinese province of Guizhou. During a recent visit, Yin noticed how much his wife is busy and how little she has free time, so he decided to help her a very unusual way.

A loving husband decided to take matters into their own hands, literally, and his wife prepared food, which should last 12 months, while he was away.

During culinary marathon Yin Yunfeng prepared: 1000 dumplings, 150 liters of noodle soup, which is so fond of his wife, and dozens of other hearty dishes, each of which was individually packaged and hidden in their freezers and freezers near the living friends and relatives.

Yin Yunfeng Zhao May left a note: "You are so focused on their work and read so much when you come home, so I really wanted to make your life easier."

Enamored soldier also prepared a variety of sweets Chzhayu May, which put love notes, which are hidden all over the house girls. Locations sweet surprise Yin pledged to open his wife in a series of telephone calls and letters, which should help lift her spirits when she is upset about something, or will feel lonely.

In his first letter, he wrote: "Here's your first surprise. You can find a jar of raisins in the back of the sofa in the living room. "

"I must admit that his food packages to help me keep, and it's so great to know that he loves me. Every time I eat them cooked food, I know he's with me, "- Zhao said in May.

Tags

See also

New and interesting