I am over 50, my husband went to another without explanation, and I was left only old age and loneliness.

“I thought I had a devoted husband, but it turned out differently,” complains Galina. She is 55 years old and never imagined that her husband would ever leave her. This happened despite 30 years of marriage. Betrayal is a very dubious gift for a Pearl Wedding. Why this happened and what the woman is going to do next, read more in the article.

I met my husband when we were still students. It felt like I had won the jackpot. Lesha was a very attentive and loving guy. I can't even remember if we were fighting at the time. After graduation, he proposed to me, but they decided to postpone the wedding. I wanted to get back on my feet and see how we were going to live.

I was 25 years old when I went under the crown. Thank you to the parents who helped with the organization. Everything was wonderful. To be honest, I never imagined that my life would turn out this way. Near Lesha, I felt like myself. He gave me the same female happiness that girls so often chase.

After 3 years, I gave birth to a daughter. Lesha had a good position in one company at the time. I worked remotely. Life went on as usual. My daughter grew up, got medical education and got married. At 50, I became a grandmother. Around that time, I began to feel that my relationship with Lesha had changed.

I got better and my husband stopped paying attention to me. I didn't even like the way I looked. So I took my mind, went to the doctor. It turned out that extra pounds are a consequence of hormonal restructuring of the body. What an age!

All truths and untruths I tried to get rid of the weight, but I almost failed. I have long forgotten about my relationship with my husband. And we started talking less often. The last few years, Lesha often went to the dacha to a friend. He's known him since high school. Tolya has lived abroad for a long time and has recently returned. So Lesha drove.

However, when I wanted to go with him once to relax in nature, my husband refused me. It's not a woman's business. They fish there, watch football and drink. I'll just be bored there. I didn't argue with my husband, I thought he knew better. And then it turned out that the situation is painfully banal. He was just cheating on me.

And it went on for quite a long time. I think at least 2 years. I'm 55 now and I'm living alone for the first time in my life. My husband finally dared to tell me the truth and leave the family. Divorced quietly and quickly. I even saw his new passion. This woman was waiting for Lesha on the street while we signed the divorce papers. Think of it!

Most of all in this situation, I regret that I just did not talk to my husband. I never understood what caused the betrayal. Either it's my fault or he's just tired of the monotonous family life.

I'm very lonely, but I don't know how to fix it. At my age, people rarely fall in love and get married again. My daughter doesn’t want to pull: she has enough of her own worries. When she found out we were getting divorced, she made a scene. Lesha called a traitor and did not contact him again. In fact, she banned him from seeing our granddaughter.

I don't think it's the right decision. But so far, Nastya has not discouraged, because I know she needs time. So do I. Well, it seems my devoted husband is in the past. But how to live on, I don't know yet. Is there a chance of not getting old alone?

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Relationships need to be worked on. We often talk about this in our articles, and each of these stories proves it. Galina lived with her lover for more than 30 years together. During this time, you really get used to the person, the old passion goes away. To prevent this from happening, husband and wife should not be drowning in routine. It is important to talk to each other, develop together and do something new.

Galina's main problem is that she let her marriage take its course. And her husband was not interested in driving the boat they were sailing in together. I wonder what you think of this story?

Tags

See also

New and interesting