The unique project "Make-up at different stages of life Life"

Fashion trend to make up only half of the face is literally blew up the Internet and attracted the attention of millions of users. As part of this trend young girls eager to show what they look like without makeup, to demonstrate his power. Unfortunately, youth is not eternal, so the five women of different ages have decided not only to apply makeup on the side of his face to demonstrate its strength, but also to show what it means for women at different stages of their lives.

Sarah Rainey, 28 let

"I was born with pale skin north-Irish, so I rarely leave the house without makeup. Without makeup, my face seems to me naked. "

Anthony Hoyle, 37 let

"I know I'm not a supermodel - my nose is too long, my left eye is slightly smaller than the right, and I have a square jaw - but I've never bothered my faults so that I sought srkyt their makeup."

Sarah Chalmers, 46 let

"I've always had good skin, but with age I began to appear wrinkles around the mouth, cheeks, my lips become thinner. I look washed out without makeup, so I never leave the house without eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. "

Alice Hart-Davis, 52 goda

"I wear very little makeup. But when I nanoshu I make a thick line of black eyeliner on the upper eyelid, and use mascara and lipstick orange. "

Patty Parfitt, 64 goda

"Makeup has always been a necessity for me. Even at home, I put mascara to enlarge the eyes and lipstick to brighten the face. I'd feel naked without it. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting