Makeup Fergie

A very controversial personality Stacy Ann Ferguson, or simply Fergie, is an exemplary wife and a successful woman, but along with this reputed ingrained and bisexual girl actively taking drugs. Two opposites in one person - it really explosive mixture. 36-year-old singer, actress and designer, has never hidden his predilections and struggled with drug addiction, successfully defeating it after a while. The soloist of the Black Eyed Peas did not want to grow old, but always young, wearing sexy outfits and making deliberately alluring make-up, which, of course, like men, because among her suitors was even Justin Timberlake, Fergie, who under 6 years.

This "woman free views" always tries to outdo his "colleagues in the shop" on the red carpet, so her makeup is very diverse and interesting. I propose to see this and you ...

P.S. All photos are clickable.

1. Fergie at the beginning of his career in the Black Eyed Peas, as well as in the period when she tried his hand as a solo performer, just incredibly energetic. She could "infect" their energy entire hall that just roared with delight. Everyone remembers her «London Bridge»? I remember, and it was just such a - sexual, even provocative, but by no means vulgar. Make-up for the years of excellent, in fact, as we know, even if Fergie was trendsetter in all directions. Brovki be more careful, piercing clean and just a woman's dream, rather than Fergie.

2. I hate eyebrow piercings on girls! It's just a disgusting spectacle, surely those who are doing it, do not understand !? Look at the same Fergie, like makeup all okay (except for lips that look like "ravioli"), but the piercing breaks the charm of female beauty in the bud. Feminine Fergie I particularly like it, but that day it was necessary to remove the piercing.

3. That's teeth! Whiter than white is interesting :) veneers or something else? The contrast with the bright red lipstick makes a dazzling smile, and neat arrows complete image. Again, minus the piercing call.

4. A little tired, but overall not bad. I made a little note, that at no pictures Fergie does not look young. Really turbulent past affects the way a woman? Just do not understand how Angelina in his 36 years, and Fergie (incidentally, also 36 years old) can look so different? Fergie on background Angelina old woman (sorry, fans of Fergie, nothing personal).

5. A good makeup. The soft peach shades smooth sharp facial features Fergie, due to which it becomes a natural and attractive.

6. Hair, hair, hair ... beautiful hair (if, of course, your own). Make-up is wonderful, but if Fergie has exchanged fifth decade. Demi Moore on her background just a girl, but her 48 plastic used both, but apparently Demi more talented surgeon.

7. Fergie is progressing every year, acquiring femininity and grace, which was not observed earlier. Nice to look at her so. Make-up is very gentle and pleasant, so a person instantly ennobled. If I did not know that Fergie has no children, I would have thought that in this photo she is pregnant.

8. By itself, Fergie does not have some kind of repulsive appearance, but it always reminds me of those celebrities, where no tears will not look. Here it is something similar to Donatella Versace, right up to a few more plastic. Make-up is made with high quality and beautiful, just under an evening dress of the singer.

9. Do not think that I have attached to this piercing, but it had to be removed as early as 25 years. I think that a woman should have 25-28 years to grow up, not wear a here such "trinkets." Perhaps this is a matter of taste, but I like piercings only individual personalities, the list of which Fergie is not included. Make cool and hairstyle so do "bombeznaya." I've never seen Fergie with a scythe, so for me it is a pleasant discovery.

10. "sprightly girl" Fergie is very beautiful, but with a head I would still lifted the bandanna. The singer has such beautiful eyes that such a great makeup suits her. Perfectly Underlined eye - a small "fishechki" Fergie, she often uses. Only in vain singer squints.

11. Meiko perfectly with the color of the hair, which, it seems to me, Fergie is not. Daring blonde, has the ability to be feminine and charming - an image of Fergie.

12. It is unusual to see such a warm and Fergie home, but it will certainly fit the image. Whenever I see the singer, it seems to me that she is very kind and cheerful, and the scenic image just a mask.

13. Wrinkles - it's just an indication of the place where it is often smile (Mark Twain)

14. Beauty Fergie, perhaps the most famous singer in the genre R`n`b. Like Fergie, even in this form of sports and steep beauty and make-up is quite normal, so not very good.

15. The left eye summed up, but I'm Ecstasy and awe of this image Fergie. Wrinkles are almost invisible, but it is an obvious plus. Makeup artist Respect :)

16. An interesting image, though make-up I do not understand. It is applying lipstick (shine) I do not like.

17. Beautiful makeup, but too much gloss on the lips (probably several layers), and again I hated piercing out of place.

18. One of the best images, which are presented here. Hair and eye make-up - flawless! The only thing that really causes confusion, so it's mouth, but rather multiple layers of lipstick (shine) on them, just as in the previous photo.

19. Some sloppy image. Sometimes attractive negligence, and sometimes repulsive and negligence, unfortunately, in this photo of the second option. Make-up is similar to the makeup №2.

Tags

See also

New and interesting