This orange soup - just a storehouse of vitamins. The color is obtained from such a bright carotene (plant pigment, which your body converts into vitamin A). Pumpkin, carrots and potatoes will satiate your organism with large doses of vitamin C, folate and fiber. And he will lift you up to its spicy flavor and an unusually bright color.
1 medium pumpkin 2 medium potatoes Article 8. water 8 medium carrots 3 slices fresh ginger 1 can of coconut milk 1/2 Art. l. nutmeg 1/2 Art. l. coriander pepper and salt - to taste Preparation:
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
2. Cut the pumpkin in half and daring seeds. Then place it cut side down on a baking sheet and zaley water half a centimeter.
3. Peel potatoes, pierce it with a fork and put in a separate pan.
4. Bake the pumpkin and potatoes until they are soft (45 minutes to 1 hour).
5. While the pumpkin and potatoes are baked, pour water into the pan and heat it.
6. Clean and shall cut carrots. Put it together and ginger into the water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and boil for 30 minutes.
7. Turn off the vegetable broth and let it brew. When the pumpkin and potatoes are ready, let them cool slightly. Next Get the flesh of the pumpkin and add it to the soup.
8. Peel the potatoes, we will cut it and also add to the soup.
9. Add the coconut milk and spices.
This soup is indispensable in the cold time of year when our body is not enough sunlight and vitamins. And he will lift you up even in the dark and cloudy weather.
Share this striking recipe with your friends!
via takprosto cc