It's the best thing you can do for the development of their child: 7 invaluable advice!
If there was a way in which your child began to learn better in school, you would use it, right? Believe it or not, such a method does exist. And it certainly is easier than you imagine it. What is the secret? Talk with your child.
Studies show that children need something else besides interactive toys and car seats to get a good start of their mental, emotional and physical development. They need the words of the song, books, lullabies, stories for the night or just plain talk. Talk with your child not only develops his speech, but in general, develop his mental abilities.
Every time you talk to a child, neural connections are strengthened in its fast-growing brain. Interestingly, the flow of speech from the radio, TV or phone will not have such an effect. It is necessary to live communication.
Here are some tips for parents of preschool children. They will help shape their vocabulary and brain.
1. Surround your child with books from birth. Books need to be near his cot, in the car and even in the bathroom. And be sure to read them to the child every day.
2. During a conversation with a child use the facial expressions and gestures to help him catch the meaning of your words and phrases.
3. Use your conversations interesting new words. Children better understand the meaning of new words if they are spoken in the context.
4. Sing and read poetry to playfully introduce vocabulary and intonation.
5. Speak with your child, ask him questions, make comments, invite other children to share their ideas and thoughts.
6. Attend together libraries and bookstores. There is often a playground, where children read books or tell different stories. So your child will love books.
7. Do not turn on the TV, it is bad for children and their mental activity.
Make your child a great service. Help him to love books and chat. Develop his intelligence and thinking. Years later, he will appreciate your efforts.
Share with your friends these tips, because they probably also have children!