Ajapsandali is one of the most famous and delicious dishes of Georgian cuisine. This appetizer can be served as cold and hot, not forgetting the pita bread and fresh herbs. But in the process of making this simple dish, there is one small caveat - all vegetables should be brought to full readiness even during the pre-frying. And the degree of roasting to be the same. Be sure to fry peppers until soft, because if he stays crunchy and elastic, it will not fit into the overall soft and delicate texture dishes. This also applies to aubergines - they need to be fully prepared.
6 eggplant; 4 sweet peppers; 2 carrots; 5 bulbs; 1 kg of tomatoes ; 1 head of garlic; 1 bunch of parsley; 1 bunch cilantro; 3-4 sprigs of purple basil; 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander, utsho suneli Imereti and saffron; oil; salt, freshly ground black pepper. ul > Preparation:
1. Eggplant need to cut into cubes, cover them with salt and cover with cold water. After 1 hour, Slay water and squeeze any excess moisture.
2. Preheat the frying pan and fry the eggplant in oil until tender. Lay eggplant on paper towels.
3. we will cut the onion into small cubes, pepper - strips and carrots grate. In the same pan fry the chopped onion in oil until golden brown for 10 minutes. Add carrots and peppers and continue to fry everything on low heat, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
4. Scald the tomatoes with boiling water, and then dip them in cold water to make it easier to remove the skin. Chop tomatoes.
5. Garlic and we shall cut cilantro and put them in a mortar, add salt and interpreted to form a slurry. The resulting mixture is pureed tomatoes to add and mix.
6. All-fried vegetables Stir and zaley tomato mixture, then put on a small fire. Finely we shall cut basil and parsley and emptying the pot. Salt and pepper, and add spices.
7. Tom dish for about 10 minutes. Turn off the heat and cool about half an hour.
Before this vegetable dish is simply impossible to resist, so delicious it smells and looks. Be sure to add this recipe in their cookbook!
via takprosto cc