Packed Lunches IRP 6

Writes Denis Mokrushin:

Today tasted individual diet version 6, is designed to supply the troops of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation in 2012.
If you remember, last year I already talked about one of the dry rations (IRP 7), so the place would compare with him.

Manufacturer brazing - JSC "Gryazinsky Food Factory" (Lipetsk region). If the previous weighed 1.75 kilograms, the new - 2.1 kg. If the number of kilograms of fresh rations overtakes the old, the maturity date is the opposite: the old - 1 year 10 months, the new - 11 months.
On nutritional value, too, have differences. Proteins: old - 115 grams, the new - 131.4 g; Fats: old - 147 grams, the new - 256.2 g; carbohydrates: old - 383 grams, the new - 376.7 g
Energy value: old - 3395 Kcal new - 4253.2 kcal.
But not everything is measured only dry figures, see below and will talk.

To scale almost every photo applied a conventional box of matches.
49 photos

The handle is not torn because I impatiently attacked her, tearing to eat rations, and with a simple carry a couple of tens of meters. A similar problem existed with the handle on the old diet. Lord manufacturers, correct as well?

The box inside is covered with foil and a short-term presence in the rain does not hurt the content, but to dip it in the water is not recommended: runs along the seam on the bottom

Inside the cardboard box in which the products are stacked

Instructions for use

At breakfast on the instructions offered to use:
 - Bread army of wheat flour 1 grade (pictured lowest packaging and one on the right)

- Stuffing sausage special (pictured - on the right)

- Buckwheat porridge with beef

- Fruit and berry concentrate. There are only three, you can choose any

Dark chocolate. With indoctrination fighter represented Suvorov dictum

Jam fruit

Coffee, cream

Cream camouflaged, so that the enemy does not see

Sugar. Somehow, in two different packages

Multivitamin

Before eating the hand can be wiped with a damp cloth. There are only three

Cutlery on instructions should be represented by a knife, and three spoons, but set another knife slipped. There is also a paper napkin 3

Trivet for heating was here in this paper bag

The new version of soldering, tablets are not packed individually

After using the trivet is supposed to put back into the package. Inside it is covered with a film, so if you accidentally get wet should not raskisnut.

Matches. There are over-designed packaging for the matches than in the previous soldering: easier to extract and break down how the parties to squeeze out

But soft Cherkashov in any did not want to push for wrapping paper, I had to cut it with a knife. Offers manufacturers from Cherkashov provide protruding tab on the paper, so it can be, pulling open

Surprisingly there was no soldering opener for cans, so I had to wield a knife prudently captured. How many remember his field outputs, 90% of the bank opens it supplied complete openers.
I do not know why breakfast is recommended to use a knife: cereal for a more uniform heating was completely "hacked" spoon

The new Taganka vetrootboyniki shorter than the old one, so the tablet dry fuel on the edge of it is not put (the bottom of it rests on the banks) use only in the supine position. This is correct, because vetrootboyniki higher, the greater the distance between the fire and the bank, which means more heat into the atmosphere.
There was no wind, so the fuel without any problems flamed by one match

Now taste sensations.
Although it is written that the buckwheat porridge with beef, really hard to find the meat. Taste more like a usual buckwheat with nothing. I disagree on this, in previous versions of the meat is clearly felt!
Impressions brightened sausage meat, garlic and peppers which gave a certain sharpness and food helps absorb deflating porridge.
Bread, standard, do not change for a long time, they were no questions asked.
Chocolate is good, no issues (foil molds raznotsvetem, so this kind)

Jam the same as before. Average.
Fruit-berry concentrates with strawberry, blueberry and wild rose - good.

For coffee with cream I was indifferent, but no claims to him there. Good.

After the meal, really pleased with the presence of chewing gum soldering

Go to a sad part of the feast: dinner.
At lunch on the instructions offered to eat:
 - Army Bread flour wallpaper (2 package on the first photo)

- Meatballs with beef

Fish, dried

- Ragout of vegetables

- Fruit and berry concentrate

- Tea, sugar (tea are standard packaged "May»)

It is still in the meatballs are not warmed up as (the fat is melted). Not to say that on this dish I'm delighted, but not a bad call. Something in between.

Vegetable stew with peppers proved that I can not stand, so I did not like. But his wife ate with pleasure

Why do we need 4 slices of dried pollock in the dry rations mystery to me. At the landfill, or somewhere in the Achkhoi-Martan in the mountains with a beer obvious problems, so what ??? No, officers in the rear, of course, be happy, but the soldiers did in fact longer.
If you accidentally press down a jar of stew, then the subsequent opening of the risk to lose part of the liquid sauce, which the laws of physics will inevitably rush out. Stronger than to the bank, or what.

Dinner. He is the most profound:
 - Bread from wheat flour first grade
 - Fat salty canned

- Liver Pate (left)

- Meat with beans and vegetables

- Fruit and berry concentrate

- Processed cheese sterilized (the same as in the old soldering)

"Approved by the astronauts»

- Puree apples

- Tea, sugar.

Meat with beans and vegetables turned out to be essentially the same beans. I found only two any significant piece of meat. I do not like these dishes, so through the power only ate a few spoonfuls of the sample

Bacon turned gentlest fat. Not a fan of this product, but I do know that in the field, he goes with a bang. I bet I do not get enough attention from others. Hug me and sundry.

Liver pate - normal liver pate. Normal.
Processed cheese - norm

Puree apples - delicious product, ate with pleasure.

Of the three most dry drinks like the one that with cherry taste. The other two are also good. For water disinfection tablets can be used "Akvabriza»

Now, the general impression. Chorus of critics who claimed the same diversity in rations, as well as in the US, did their dirty deed: the meat has gone even to the second, and the third role, instead the ball is ruled vegetables. Kashi also go into the shadows. No, of hunger, I eat and stews, beans and destroy, but without any pleasure.
From just such personal predilections put minus the small amount of meat (stew where?), Cereals and beans dominance. In the black fruit concentrates, puree of apples, chocolate, chewing gum, bacon.
The number of paper napkins offer to double. And you can wipe off the knife will, and arms, which squeezed sauce spill from banks and lips.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting