The experimental rations

Writes Denis Mokrushin:
In previous times I showed you a sample of dry rations in 2012, used by ministries of defense and interior (PRI-PRI-6 and 7). Today I will talk about an experimental dry rations, which gave me to test one of the manufacturers.

Individual diet battle
Gross weight - 1.67 kg. Energy - 3636.26 kcal. Proteins - 123.34 g, fats - 168.09 g, carbohydrates - 418.41 g Shelf life - 1 year (up to three years in some parts).
58 photos

The outer packaging - cardboard box. To understand the scale hereinafter attached matchbox

Inside the carton packaging foil

Punching on the packaging is not, so I had to cut it with a knife. The foil pouch is convenient that after removing the necessary components (such as breakfast), it can be hermetically sealed again slightly by holding the cut over the fire (matches, lighter) and then squeezed his

Set of products recommended for breakfast. The list still was listed, and multivitamin, but he was not. Instead, he lays another candy

Beef stew

Potatoes mashed

Biscuits

Fruit stick

Condensed

Jam

Coffee

Sugar. Separate I do not get enough attention from others. Hug me and sundry. packing foil, this does not get wet

Candy

From personal care products, cutlery and accessories for opening and warming food were:
Disinfectant wipes (3 pieces)

One package is just two towels: White - Hand and green - for dishes. Green has good properties and Emery dish will fit just right

Four paper napkins and three spoons

Vodovetroustoychivye matches

Razogrevatel. An empty cell, apparently once contained Cherkashov

Cleaner water

Inside the package is a black disinfecting tablet "Akvabriz" 5 tablets of activated charcoal and a collar

According to the instructions, first you need to throw in a jar "Akvabriz", after a while the activated carbon, and then, putting the package on the neck of the jar, pour water into a cup or bowl. Flask I did not have, so to show what it looks like on the example of the plastic bottle. The water in the cup filtered through something akin to wool

There are some disadvantages. It is unclear why the pill "Akvabriza" only one, because a standard Army canteen one day not enough. The collar is not very tight squeezes the neck, so little can leak (water should be drained slowly). To remove the clamp is very uncomfortable, because It prevents the pin chains. Well, I have had a penknife with a thin blade and managed to pry, but with a thick tip of the bayonet-knife is not a ride.

Getting heating. Trivet heaters firmly glued to the inside of the protective film, so it has to literally tear off from it. The adhesive adheres to the fingers come into contact with printed instructions on the front side, whereby the fingers get dirty with ink. Napkins quickly erased all but unpleasant

Opener, supplied with the kit is not intended for the type of jars, which were packed products. So open conventional cans, so I had to use a knife

Now about the taste properties of the products offered for breakfast.
Beef stew

It is delicious, but the composition recalls the famous anecdote about butchering cows: ear, nose and throat, tits, pussy, tail.
Chews, by the way, normal, veins are not felt

Mashed potatoes can be poured and cold and heat, and hot water. He poured cold, poured half the mixture

After stirring turned out such a product

Puree clearly gives the powder, but quite edible. If the plate of stew dumped, even quite good turns.
Incidentally, the mixture can be used in dry form, the taste quite anything.

Biscuits standard.
Jam has not changed for several years and no claims to him there, delicious.
Condensed standard, very comfortable, in a resealable tube.
Fruit stick prunes, apricots and walnuts. Thing!

Coffee. Regular coffee bags.
Candy - the usual candy, a special thank you for it in the army things are especially appreciated.

Lunch

Buckwheat porridge with beef

Liver pate

Fruit stick (this time, apricot and walnut)

Dry beverage concentrate "Adaptovit»

Teabags

Biscuits, sugar, candy.

If other cereal rations are usually tightly compressed, this proved to be very loose

Since tomato sauce could use a choice, I prefer to add it in buckwheat

If before the tomato sauce in the rations it was quite sharp, but this time it did, "sharpened". No chili, of course, but I'm not keen I like, so eat without appetite

Pate was good for him, and no claims

Fruit stick - good.
Tea - the usual packed, but the rope is not the usual paper square, slightly uncomfortable when removing the bag from the mug.
Dry drink bad

Dinner

Since all already described above, the show is only natural mackerel

Palatable fish, no complaints there

At the amateur salt / pepper

General impressions and suggestions.
A good ration. Would recommend for him to use better quality beef, tomato sauce made less sharp, put chewing gum, and another dry drink. Think about to add bacon. Replace opener, add one tablet of dry fuel.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting